Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 63

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

need some feedback: when pinning bicep: whereabouts on the bicep do I pin (does it matter?) and do I have my arm out straight or finger tips touching shoulder (relaxed)??

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

need some feedback: when pinning bicep: whereabouts on the bicep do I pin (does it matter?) and do I have my arm out straight or finger tips touching shoulder (relaxed)??

I have my arm slightly bent, then just go slightly outside the middle of the bicep if that makes sense?

I did the middle a couple of times but I hit nerves there every now and then, and fuck that hurts all the way down 2 the hand

I have my arm slightly bent, then just go slightly outside the middle of the bicep if that makes sense?

I used 2 do the middle but I hit a nerve there every now and then, and fuck that hurts all the way down 2 the hand

- - - Updated - - -

I used 2 do the middle but I hit a nerve there every now and then, and fuck that hurts all the way down 2 the hand

Spotinjections website bro, has all the details for every injection. I personally lay my arm out flat resting against a flat surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotinjections website bro, has all the details for every injection. I personally lay my arm out flat resting against a flat surface.

nice mate, those pics are spot on (no pun intended).

- - - Updated - - -

cheers for the pm response bro

I usually pin it in the "ouch fk that hurts. I pinned it 3 days ago how the fk does it still hurt" area of the bicep. That area is right between the shoulder and the forearm.

Try doing what I do - subcut injections around the waist (straight into fat - if you have some). 0 pain, 0 problems for infection (muscle needs to be cut out, fat doesn't :)

I usually pin it in the "ouch fk that hurts. I pinned it 3 days ago how the fk does it still hurt" area of the bicep. That area is right between the shoulder and the forearm.

Try doing what I do - subcut injections around the waist (straight into fat - if you have some). 0 pain, 0 problems for infection (muscle needs to be cut out, fat doesn't :)
honestly man, im kinda anxious about the bicep - don't know why might be worried about hitting a nerve....

I've gone sub q a few times over the years but always wound up with mild spot swelling - slight redness, no pain, irritation or anything like that but it just looked off.... unsure exactly what was going on but in my mind I felt like the oil was just sitting under the skin and not necessarily going anywhere. Would last for a few days. That normal? would use a slin pin.... and obviously swab the site beforehand

Evening lads, been a while, been focused on work, getting diet in check and looking after the grandmother who's not so great currently, hope we are all travelling well

any one know of any Humatrope around ?

Is Syntha still around, wickrd him the other day but no response?
Also what's your best source for HCG (yes I've got nothing against liquids from the vagina), peptide clinics don't run it anymore so not sure where to go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

honestly man, im kinda anxious about the bicep - don't know why might be worried about hitting a nerve....

I've gone sub q a few times over the years but always wound up with mild spot swelling - slight redness, no pain, irritation or anything like that but it just looked off.... unsure exactly what was going on but in my mind I felt like the oil was just sitting under the skin and not necessarily going anywhere. Would last for a few days. That normal? would use a slin pin.... and obviously swab the site beforehand

That's quite normal for subq.

You can do up to a ml. Subq. Some say more I've only done. 0.4 into belly fat but have done a ml into my fat ass..

I've ve seen some recent studies suggesting that there isn't much difference between IM and subq and in fact the testosterone performance was better in some cases especially at Trt levels because of the slower absorption.

I used to always go deep but now mainly subq or shallow IM using a slin into shoulders and even thigh. No issues.

When running heavier cycles and I need to get more than a mI in I go IM

Lack of carbs and high water got u pissing every 20 mins and unable to switch off? Not looking forward to this part. Will be me next week

Lack of carbs? Lol I'm loading all week on 400g+ daily and haven't filled out yet haha hit 650g yesterday and only went up 0.2kg on scales!
I'll send you a pic on wickr now

It's the pissing / just over excited I think man!

Hi guys. Been on test e 250mg twice a week for 4 weeks so far. Noticed over past few days I have very dry skin. Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom