Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used it for 2 days and decided to wait till I cruise. just felt a bit foggy and lethargic and weird, and I have training at work right now. try again during my cruise, half a dose for the first week then 25mg. iv heard the lethargy and fogginess gos away if you stick with it.

that accuratley describes how i feel on day 2. but its bearable

that accuratley describes how i feel on day 2. but its bearable

interesting... I'm keen to hear when u start feeling better and not lethargic or foggy. keep us updated.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant wait to feel like a man again

Yeh that's exactly why I'll never come off.

and that's why I hate shit tren, love amazing tren. amazing tren makes you feel like the shit. a fucking man, the fucking man. and the confidence and charm with women is amazing, and the love it then sense it, plus it totally changes ur physique into a man. shit tren doesn't make u really wide and dry.

I love being on a good dose of amazing tren and feeling like a god in the clubs with women. that feeling for me is why I do what I do. fuck heroin or meth, tren is the real fucking deal.
that can't be said about a lot of the tren iv been doing lately.

but getting back into my royal labs tren I can feel the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

they love it and sense it *

More to life than this man.
Make sure you weigh up the pros and cons of the personal life also before deciding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@sumcunt. It's only been a few.weeks man. Gear ain't going anywhere and since you've done the hardest part take the break man. A few months at least.
Just think how much more your body will respond after a decent break.
Pct is mental also. Get the right focus and even the shitest task can be overcome

So second dose of 677 last night. Took it about an hour before bed. Felt like I was up most of the night.
In the Morning i still feel like I had a decent sleep. Go figure. Maybe I was dreaming I was awake.
You can feel the 677 come in waves and my hunger was up yesterday even with the appetite suppressant.
Will try half dose tonight and tomorrow and maybe a morning dose on weekend to see how I respond.
Also seen a lot of people doing 5 on 2 off with 677. I ran ghrp and cjc like that for a while and had great results as I could run the cycle. You can extend 8 weeks to 10 weeks on that protocol.
I find something are better run longer especially when your dealing with ligaments and joints or lower dose test runs.

Does loading up on clen or anything else make PCT more bearable?

I don't blame you @sumcunt. Will be doing a lot of bloodwork and thinking about TRT if I go back to being a depressed alcoholic eunuch post-cycle.

if you take gear and discover ur a better more focused person that stops being an alcoholic or drug addict, than blasting and cruising ain't a bad way to go. but I'd be using hcg twice a week cause of fertility. doctor trt is shit the cunts are hopeless. just run ur 250 test cruise. run ur hcg so u can still have babies later on. and blast. don't forget ur sensible Ai dose and use caber.

- - - Updated - - -

So second dose of 677 last night. Took it about an hour before bed. Felt like I was up most of the night.
In the Morning i still feel like I had a decent sleep. Go figure. Maybe I was dreaming I was awake.
You can feel the 677 come in waves and my hunger was up yesterday even with the appetite suppressant.
Will try half dose tonight and tomorrow and maybe a morning dose on weekend to see how I respond.
Also seen a lot of people doing 5 on 2 off with 677. I ran ghrp and cjc like that for a while and had great results as I could run the cycle. You can extend 8 weeks to 10 weeks on that protocol.
I find something are better run longer especially when your dealing with ligaments and joints or lower dose test runs.

the couple nights I took the mk677 I slept pretty well and had some very imaginative vivid dreams. since stopping have had fuck all dreams. I love dreams, imaginative crazy dreams.
and yeh was rediculously hungry. look forward to trying it again. just hate lethargy or fogginess

- - - Updated - - -

iv been on 3 years and only ever pctd once and that was after 6 months. pct felt great, but i did a 10 day hcg blast and then did a triptorelin shot which made me feel amazing. my test came back at 12 out of 40 which Is what it was before gear. but it's so low and I want to feel like more of a man not a girl so blast and cruise for life.

day 3 on MK677 @10mg before bed
sleep was pretty poor but not horrendous
woke up feeling foggy again, house mate said i look like i havent slept. but i feel ok
apetite up
tbh i dont feel too bad, just lethargic, and having just done a comp prep i think im used to feeling rubbish so its not too tough haha.

So for the past several months i havent been able to get a sufficient chest workout in, 1 that i'm happy with.

as everytime i train chest i have this nagging little thing in my left shoulder, more inward of the shoulder, maybe where the chest meets/attachs to the shoulder... as soon as i go more then 1 plate on the bench the pain is fucked up... and once its irritated no matter what i do or how light i go this thing is a killer.

ive tried training shoulders before chest but it doesnt do 2 much... does anyone have a nice little pre workout "loosen up" method i can do ? just to warm it up but not directly train it...

So for the past several months i havent been able to get a sufficient chest workout in, 1 that i'm happy with.

as everytime i train chest i have this nagging little thing in my left shoulder, more inward of the shoulder, maybe where the chest meets/attachs to the shoulder... as soon as i go more then 1 plate on the bench the pain is fucked up... and once its irritated no matter what i do or how light i go this thing is a killer.

ive tried training shoulders before chest but it doesnt do 2 much... does anyone have a nice little pre workout "loosen up" method i can do ? just to warm it up but not directly train it...

subacromial bursitis. I bet you have it.
I just got half of mine removed in surgery yesterday along with my bicep tendon that joins To my shoulder detached and then reattached and anchored down with screws etc.

Basically I think your bursa is inflamed from what you've said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

see a physio it could also be rotator cuff injury.
do some shoulder mobility drills with resistance band, helped me heaps, i never get shoulder pain any more, previously it was at the point where i couldnt even raise my hand in the air without shooting pain

Hey is aromasin possible in here or just boost juice?

btw do any of you guys actually buy anything other than protein like ginseng or other bs like that?

day 3 on MK677 @10mg before bed
sleep was pretty poor but not horrendous
woke up feeling foggy again, house mate said i look like i havent slept. but i feel ok
apetite up
tbh i dont feel too bad, just lethargic, and having just done a comp prep i think im used to feeling rubbish so its not too tough haha.

cool man hopefully the foggy feeling lifts soon. u get the dreams?

sucks cause the peptides never felt foggy.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey is aromasin possible in here or just boost juice?

btw do any of you guys actually buy anything other than protein like ginseng or other bs like that?

just protein powder and oats. but supplements these days consist of research chemicals. my mk677 says supplement. same boat with ostarine n stuff.
ostarine paired with mk677 and 250 test cruise would probably be sweet to help maintain gains between blasts.

not to mention the reasearch chemicals you can order off the net that imitate speed, xtc and even somthing called 1p-lsd. just a few molecules different to lsd but when u consume it it turns into lsd and has the same effects as lsd... lol u can order this shit.what a time to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom