Join Evolutionary Forums


Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 474

Thread: Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 64

  1. #1
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13,641
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Exclamation Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 64

    Updates:
    Aussie VIPS: Plat

    BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html


    Approved Aussie sources



    For reference, old aussie threads...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

    Proud member of: Team RoidMass - the massive evo brothers.

  2. #2
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    454
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think evanescent needs to add to what he said about reading 2 reviews of people getting sick/infected on the gear he's using.

  3. #3
    Aussie VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,439
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IwannaLearn View Post
    I think evanescent needs to add to what he said about reading 2 reviews of people getting sick/infected on the gear he's using.
    Must have missed that....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Growing Brother u1011919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    QLD
    Posts
    198
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IwannaLearn View Post
    I think evanescent needs to add to what he said about reading 2 reviews of people getting sick/infected on the gear he's using.
    Sick how ??

  5. #5
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyone recommend napsgear for HGH?

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    259
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Does tren give fake estro readings on the blood tests in oz ?? I thought it was just a big company in USA that gave the false readings ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    420
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IwannaLearn View Post
    I think evanescent needs to add to what he said about reading 2 reviews of people getting sick/infected on the gear he's using.
    Did my 2nd pin last night in delt and it went perfect? can't even see where I made the injection today. Didn't give it much concern given how many people probably use that gear, you'd assume there'd be a shitload more complaints. (AJ's Lambo Test E)

    Still I have 2 other vials, might do a pin from each of them to be sure. Or is it a bad idea to draw from a vial and leave it sitting around for several weeks?

  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    286
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Did my 2nd pin last night in delt and it went perfect? can't even see where I made the injection today. Didn't give it much concern given how many people probably use that gear, you'd assume there'd be a shitload more complaints. (AJ's Lambo Test E)

    Still I have 2 other vials, might do a pin from each of them to be sure. Or is it a bad idea to draw from a vial and leave it sitting around for several weeks?
    I've left vials half full for 6+ months and used no problem, not that I recommend it.

    What problems are you experiencing with the test? Site injection pain or feeling sick?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    420
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesko View Post
    I've left vials half full for 6+ months and used no problem, not that I recommend it.

    What problems are you experiencing with the test? Site injection pain or feeling sick?
    Been fine for me. Can assure you if that vial was dodgy, I'd probably be in hospital given how botched my first glute injection was.. haha.. pretty sure a blood soaked bubble of fat came out with the syringe. Still have a nice 10c coin sized bruise on my butt. Was 2 other recent reviews on buy-steroids com au claiming to have gotten pretty ill. Guess I'll give the other 2 vials a shot for my next 2 pins, one of the reviews didn't have problems with one vial yet did with another from the same batch. I trust the AJ blokes though.

    Also this is the first time I'd ever heard mention of 'test flu' ... reminds me an awful lot of man flu by the sounds of it

  10. #10
    Growing Brother u1011919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    QLD
    Posts
    198
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by whoremoan View Post
    Does tren give fake estro readings on the blood tests in oz ?? I thought it was just a big company in USA that gave the false readings ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it does mate - unless it's a special type LCMS . I think it's called

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •