Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

I think evanescent needs to add to what he said about reading 2 reviews of people getting sick/infected on the gear he's using.

Does tren give fake estro readings on the blood tests in oz ?? I thought it was just a big company in USA that gave the false readings ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think evanescent needs to add to what he said about reading 2 reviews of people getting sick/infected on the gear he's using.

Did my 2nd pin last night in delt and it went perfect? can't even see where I made the injection today. Didn't give it much concern given how many people probably use that gear, you'd assume there'd be a shitload more complaints. (AJ's Lambo Test E)

Still I have 2 other vials, might do a pin from each of them to be sure. Or is it a bad idea to draw from a vial and leave it sitting around for several weeks?

Did my 2nd pin last night in delt and it went perfect? can't even see where I made the injection today. Didn't give it much concern given how many people probably use that gear, you'd assume there'd be a shitload more complaints. (AJ's Lambo Test E)

Still I have 2 other vials, might do a pin from each of them to be sure. Or is it a bad idea to draw from a vial and leave it sitting around for several weeks?

I've left vials half full for 6+ months and used no problem, not that I recommend it.

What problems are you experiencing with the test? Site injection pain or feeling sick?

I've left vials half full for 6+ months and used no problem, not that I recommend it.

What problems are you experiencing with the test? Site injection pain or feeling sick?

Been fine for me. Can assure you if that vial was dodgy, I'd probably be in hospital given how botched my first glute injection was.. haha.. pretty sure a blood soaked bubble of fat came out with the syringe. Still have a nice 10c coin sized bruise on my butt. Was 2 other recent reviews on buy-steroids com au claiming to have gotten pretty ill. Guess I'll give the other 2 vials a shot for my next 2 pins, one of the reviews didn't have problems with one vial yet did with another from the same batch. I trust the AJ blokes though.

Also this is the first time I'd ever heard mention of 'test flu' ... reminds me an awful lot of man flu by the sounds of it :cool:

Does tren give fake estro readings on the blood tests in oz ?? I thought it was just a big company in USA that gave the false readings ?

I think it does mate - unless it's a special type LCMS . I think it's called

I think it does mate - unless it's a special type LCMS . I think it's called

LCMS. I got the doc on board with it. but first time I just wrote LCMS on the blood paper and told the pathologist. she hadn't heard of it and had to call up, they have to send it to a select few labs. still bulk billed.

Agree. Not naming a lab because it is somewhat underdosed and not wanting to start shit (which I have done) is one thing, but when the compound is claimed to have caused some level of infection or illness I think it needs to be named, or at least confirmed if it is not the two sponsored labs on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Agree. Not naming a lab because it is somewhat underdosed and not wanting to start shit (which I have done) is one thing, but when the compound is claimed to have caused some level of infection or illness I think it needs to be named, or at least confirmed if it is not the two sponsored labs on this forum.

This is just a general post in principle by the way. I am aware it has been discussed further in this thread :).

True. I only took 1 review seriously given the other was from a 1 post new member. Speaking of bunk gear though; has anyone ordered any of the test kits from ROIDTEST?

LCMS. I got the doc on board with it. but first time I just wrote LCMS on the blood paper and told the pathologist. she hadn't heard of it and had to call up, they have to send it to a select few labs. still bulk billed.

So I just tell my doc I need the bloods done through LCMs ? And the rest is same process ? Thanks for the info

True. I only took 1 review seriously given the other was from a 1 post new member. Speaking of bunk gear though; has anyone ordered any of the test kits from ROIDTEST?

Have used Lambo for a long time, blood tests have always come back with good results for there test.

You will always find negative feedback about every lab if you look hard enough.

Anyone recommend napsgear for HGH?

If you cant run 10-15iu of generics. Dont bother. If under 30.

5iu of human grade if under 30 still only generates minimal results in terms of muscle.
It works well to lean out and with recovery. Including injury healing. 8- 10iu of this would of this would yeild good muscle gains

If over 30
8-10iu of genrics

Human grade
5-6iu will work well

5iu of human grade if under 30 still only generates minimal results in terms of muscle.
It works well to lean out and with recovery. Including injury healing. 8- 10iu of this would of this would yeild good muscle gains

If over 30
8-10iu of genrics

Human grade
5-6iu will work well

Well said, and very true.

So I just tell my doc I need the bloods done through LCMs ? And the rest is same process ? Thanks for the info

Yeh chances are ur doc hasn't heard of it. I had to show my doc what LCMS is on wiki... and even explain it to the pathologist...
and the pathologist had to call up and ask about it. so it sucks but it's possible...

- - - Updated - - -

Have used Lambo for a long time, blood tests have always come back with good results for there test.

You will always find negative feedback about every lab if you look hard enough.

how's lambo tren? tren e atm?

- - - Updated - - -

just name the labs who gives a fuck. if a lab is undedosed or shit just say it. I know I do.
if somone gets butt hurt it's because their pushing that lab.

- - - Updated - - -

If over 30
8-10iu of genrics

Human grade
5-6iu will work well

I heard using mk677 is equivalent to like 4iugh. or mk677 mixed with peptides can't remember.
keen to get my mk this week..

chances are ur best off just using mk677 than expensive generic and somtimes bunk or improperly stored hgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom