Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 65

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlift View Post
    Krpto labs first the bulking blend that they couldn't even put what was in it on the label and now 500mg/ml primo.i wouldn't touch anything from this lab with a 10 foot pole let alone a fucking needle.bunch of dodgy cunts.
    what i dont get is that if somebody wanted to be a tightarse, he would buy bottle of that 500mg, dilute it at make 50mls at 100mg.

So that $30 for a bottle of primoblan if you where to dilute it.The whole things sounds sus.Primobolan is a damn expensive raw

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It is suss. Hence the question

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlift View Post
    Krpto labs first the bulking blend that they couldn't even put what was in it on the label and now 500mg/ml primo.i wouldn't touch anything from this lab with a 10 foot pole let alone a fucking needle.bunch of dodgy cunts.
    Ok, will possibly have him removed.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AddarInc View Post
    whats with this blend buisiness?So he made a special blend and said it has a secret ingredient or something lol?

Maybe Krypto joined up with KFC and he put a secret KFC recipe in his blends

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AddarInc View Post
    Wouldn't worry brother, he will surely wipe himself out selling primo at a loss.

These kids should probably do their research on cost of raws before they advertise their lab

I don't think anyone here is that dumb

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What labs are doing the best sdrol and Adrol these days ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ok Addarrinc wants me to state the facts and here they are

1)The bulking blend sold out very quickly it was only a limited edition all customers who bought this blend were emailed the exact ingredients contained in the vial at the time of purchase, the reason i did not list the ingredients on the website was it was a custom recipe which works very well and i did not want other labs to copy the blend.

2)Primobolan 500mg again is only a limited edition because of excess stock from a custom order.

3)I do not use Guaiacol or Ethyl Oleate in any of my oils , when i first made test suspension in oil i did use guaicol and eo but i listed it on my website now the test suspension does not contain that.

4) you are welcome to test my oils for guaicol or ethyl oleate if you wish as they do not contain them

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Man people are quick to throw mud!! I have used Krypto gear for a little while now, and to be honest is some of the best gear i have used in many years. i know alot of people have their own agendas on this forum, and it is a pretty good forum, but man just remember people, that competition is healthy for business, and this is the first negative comments i have read anywhere on krypto. They have an outstanding rep unlike some other labs which a very hit and miss with their gear, and have numerous negative posts on this forum and others.
    If you hear something bad about a lab, say what it is that you heard, dont leave people guessing, as it just starts bullshit rumours. say it how it is people, and then let eople respond accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

Man people are quick to throw mud!! I have used Krypto gear for a little while now, and to be honest is some of the best gear i have used in many years. i know alot of people have their own agendas on this forum, and it is a pretty good forum, but man just remember people, that competition is healthy for business, and this is the first negative comments i have read anywhere on krypto. They have an outstanding rep unlike some other labs which a very hit and miss with their gear, and have numerous negative posts on this forum and others.
    If you hear something bad about a lab, say what it is that you heard, dont leave people guessing, as it just starts bullshit rumours. say it how it is people, and then let people respond accordingly.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by krypto View Post
    1)The bulking blend sold out very quickly it was only a limited edition all customers who bought this blend were emailed the exact ingredients contained in the vial at the time of purchase, the reason i did not list the ingredients on the website was it was a custom recipe which works very well and i did not want other labs to copy the blend.
    You have an awesome reputation thus far. That shit just seemed a bit gimmicky/dodgy. Especially in Australia where gear quality has a much bigger variance and level of scrutiny.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyway I want to pin my quad tonight. So all attention on me. Tips and tricks?