Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 65

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Part 65..... almost like the Rocky series.. lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

In reply to who was asking about lambo test , I was running 1gram about a month or so ago had bloods done and came back all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In reply to who was asking about lambo test , I was running 1gram about a month or so ago had bloods done and came back all good

that's good to know.
aromasin is a funny one cause if you do too much then u have to wait ages for estro to come up so u might take 6mg and it c make it low again but it's the nature of the aromasin. like some people say they need less after a bit.
I added 250 amp on Tuesday and had to take 25mg Aromasin today. I was up all night of modafinil had some great chatts. doesn't help the gains tho.

I think adex u know quickly within an hour or so if u made the right decision to take more cause it works quick, but aromasin is more the next day. idk I'm finding lots of differences.

I prefer arimidex even though aromasin is said to be better. easier to get the right dose IMO

Cheers for info on NPP boys dont wana pin more than 2x a week never run deca before looking for lean gains is there any lethargy sides tren and dbol both destroy me with these.

Looking into either deca or EQ for my blast.
Also have some DHB I'm going to try at about 400mg a week alongside 500mg test so I'll probably let that do its work alone and re asses

Looking into either deca or EQ for my blast.
Also have some DHB I'm going to try at about 400mg a week alongside 500mg test so I'll probably let that do its work alone and re asses

Why not do both? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom