Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
with mt2, dont you have to go to actual tannings beds aswell ?

Going to try the most simple approach to heating my oil and thats to withdraw into the plunger and leave under running water for abit... alltho i cant do this untill friday night simple because if do it today and i get alot of pip im fucked for tomorrows work.

ive been having to do 2cc of test once a week because of this pip.

Some tips to avoid pip

1. Short esters like prop, phenylprop, ace and suspensions hurt more in general. As do high mg/ml oil. You can Cut sort esters with long esters like enanthate to reduce the pip

2. Heat you're oil, heat the muscle (shower prior or heat pack after)

3. Inject slowly.

4. Avoid pinning smaller muscle groups. Not always easy pending the volume of oil and need for rotation.

5. Always aspirate. Hitting blood vessels big or small will promote bruising and swelling. And again if you're pinning tren ace aspirating can mean the difference between a smooth shot and coughing you're lungs up.

6. Virgin muscle will always take some getting use to.

7. Iv done literally thousands of Pins and it doesn't matter some pins I don't feel at all, others hurt. Pinning into scar tissue I generally don't feel but in the long run it isn't good for build up scar tissue.

8. Some people just don't react well with certain solvents. If uv tried everything and you're oil isn't working out for you, maybe it's time to switch it up.

9. If you're new to the game chances are it's going to take a while till you find that sweet spot for each muscle group. Using the correct size pins is common sense also, ie if you don't have deep muscle bellies than perhaps use a shorter gauge needle.

10. Some find massaging the area helps. I have found personally that I like to train the muscle after I have pinned it. This has helped me with pip in the past.

Anyone wanting to msg privately about pinning or oils or anything in general I'm always happy to help.

Wickr- Auslambo

Anyone else gotten cramps from hell while on tren? I just had my second chain cramp. Starts in the side of my neck, runs down shoulders, lats and entire torso. Almost puked and passed out when it happened yesterday, then promptly googled 'heart-attack symptoms'. Seems to be triggered by yawning. Gotten other smaller cramps while accidentally stretching/flexing too.

Already take magnesium. I read potassium and taurine can help. And insane amounts of water.

Had some crazy acid reflux the past week too, needed antacids twice a day.

I'm starting to see the downside of Tren .... Better go try get my 4 hours of sweat-soaked, rage filled nightmare sleep :(

Anyone else gotten cramps from hell while on tren?
Yeah i've been woken up by Tren before and then BAM - calf just starts cramping and then I start yelling. Girlfriend wakes up to me sitting up and yelling at my leg going wtf lol
Ensure you're getting enough salt and hydration is on point. Salt in particular seems to help me

Literally one of the main listed sides,drowsiness and lack of energy. Hence why a lot of people pin it before bed. One of my best mates had to stop it because he just couldn't function

People pin it before bed because it can make you feel a bit sick as doses get higher. Not because of lathargy

People pin it before bed because it can make you feel a bit sick as doses get higher. Not because of lathargy

Second this...

Never experienced/heard of drowsiness

I pin because I feel nauseas as fuck after it. Sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else gotten cramps from hell while on tren? I just had my second chain cramp. Starts in the side of my neck, runs down shoulders, lats and entire torso. Almost puked and passed out when it happened yesterday, then promptly googled 'heart-attack symptoms'. Seems to be triggered by yawning. Gotten other smaller cramps while accidentally stretching/flexing too.

Already take magnesium. I read potassium and taurine can help. And insane amounts of water.

I'm starting to see the downside of Tren .... Better go try get my 4 hours of sweat-soaked, rage filled nightmare sleep :(

I get those too. Usually when im layin down watching tv and I yawn then bam cramp right through the neck and throat. Painful as and hard to stretch out.

Yeah I usually get bad acid reflux on tren. It does tend to settle down when the sweats start getting worse haha. But you can get pariot or nexium otc at pharmacys now, both are good, id highly recommend pariot though.

I get weird cramps when I my estro is way to low. yawning is one, and iv never had a cramp from yawning. like a cramp in my chest after yawning. and low estro can make u have got cold sweats at night. u need quality and a decent hi dose of tren for a a while to get actual tren sweats.

I get weird cramps when I my estro is way to low. yawning is one, and iv never had a cramp from yawning. like a cramp in my chest after yawning. and low estro can make u have got cold sweats at night. u need quality and a decent hi dose of tren for a a while to get actual tren sweats.

I noticed a thermogenic effect from tren within a day of my first pin! Unlike starting Test, I definitely knew there was something different in my system. It would be a nightmare to use in Summer.

Been on 0.25mg Adex for exactly 2 weeks now since I got my sky-high estro bloods back. Dunno if that's enough time to justify getting it re-tested, or whether LCMS is available in QLD.

Anyone heard of wehormone.com? Got some good prices but unsure if his legit... reckons he does reshipping if seized but I wanted to see if ANYONE has ordered and received before? Thanks fellas

think you missed the part where it indeed is an actual Side that people do get
think I missed that part too cos I've never heard of MT2 making people lethargic.... nausea yes, but pinning before bed takes care of that

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

think I missed that part too cos I've never heard of MT2 making people lethargic.... nausea yes, but pinning before bed takes care of that

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Yeh neither , if you pinned a big dose early in the day possibly ..... Just a side note; frequent injections of low dose mt2 can help with insulin sensitivity [emoji1474]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom