Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 66

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Anyone have good experiences with MK2? Been looking into it lately. A bit hesitant because I'm in the 'I only get freckles' class of Scottish-Irish skin. If I get sunburnt, the skin will literally just stay tomato red for 2 months :mad:

Anyone have good experiences with MK2? Been looking into it lately. A bit hesitant because I'm in the 'I only get freckles' class of Scottish-Irish skin. If I get sunburnt, the skin will literally just stay tomato red for 2 months :mad:

Ive used it many times.no extra freckles for me. keep the dose on the lowest side and be patient. the lower the less side effects you will get, just takes a bit longer to get the tan. and atleast at lower doses you can stop it incase the freckles do come out

my friend who is of german decent and very pale naturally used it with amazing success. Looks great these days all bronzed.

for heating oils I have a small elec blanket its about 12x12inc I put the viles on it for 5min set on low then draw what I need then put the syringe on it set at the temp I am going to shoot at then have a shower and shoot. best thing is oil never gets to hot or unevenly hot and if I get bad pip I just strap the blanket to the inection site and use it like heating pack cost like 30 bucks on ebay.

for heating oils I have a small elec blanket its about 12x12inc I put the viles on it for 5min set on low then draw what I need then put the syringe on it set at the temp I am going to shoot at then have a shower and shoot. best thing is oil never gets to hot or unevenly hot and if I get bad pip I just strap the blanket to the inection site and use it like heating pack cost like 30 bucks on ebay.

i use my hair dryer lol

Shit I just remembered I've got this little USB powered drink cooler/warmer thing. Would be perfect for heating vials, the element gets pretty warm.

Ive used it many times.no extra freckles for me. keep the dose on the lowest side and be patient. the lower the less side effects you will get, just takes a bit longer to get the tan. and atleast at lower doses you can stop it incase the freckles do come out

Might give it a shot soon then, provided I can find some sunlight in my backyard. Saw a few reviews getting good results with just an hour a week of decent suntime.

Shit I just remembered I've got this little USB powered drink cooler/warmer thing. Would be perfect for heating vials, the element gets pretty warm.

Might give it a shot soon then, provided I can find some sunlight in my backyard. Saw a few reviews getting good results with just an hour a week of decent suntime.

Had to reply cause I had a dose 5mins ago .MT2 is great, been using it for 2 yrs. I like to load up on Ed shots for 7- 10 days then back down to 2 shots pw at a lower dose. Tan lasts for such a long time like 3-4 months or more with very minimal doses every now and then. You will love the spontaneous erections also !:D

with mt2, dont you have to go to actual tannings beds aswell ?

Going to try the most simple approach to heating my oil and thats to withdraw into the plunger and leave under running water for abit... alltho i cant do this untill friday night simple because if do it today and i get alot of pip im fucked for tomorrows work.

ive been having to do 2cc of test once a week because of this pip.

@ iwannalearn, no need for tanning beds just 30mins in the sun each day will give mad results
You will see a noticeable difference within 2 days of first dose.

am I the only 1 who likes being white?

I look way better tanned. my face as well, plus it makes my facial hair darker which also looks better. plus muscles look more defined with a tann..

also either I'm sick of fuck mk677, slept 13 hours last night. and 4 hours today and have zero energy to move after a few days of dosing then two nihhts at 25mg. wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom