Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Is anyone here estrogen sensitive on HCG? Been running adex at .5 EOD Instead of .25 EOD as per my ussuall plan due to pre cycle bloods at 158. Honestly thought I tanked my estro due to creaky joints and shiny forehead lol then I added in HCG last week and I can feel a little dull numbness from behind left nipple, no changes in libido, no puffiness or redness and not sensitive to touch, I'm thinking paranoia from reading up too much on hcg and it's estrogen raising effects. Also worth noting I did one initial 1000 IU shot and now just 250iu twice a week which I believe should have a negligible effect on estrogen.

Is anyone here estrogen sensitive on HCG? Been running adex at .5 EOD Instead of .25 EOD as per my ussuall plan due to pre cycle bloods at 158. Honestly thought I tanked my estro due to creaky joints and shiny forehead lol then I added in HCG last week and I can feel a little dull numbness from behind left nipple, no changes in libido, no puffiness or redness and not sensitive to touch, I'm thinking paranoia from reading up too much on hcg and it's estrogen raising effects. Also worth noting I did one initial 1000 IU shot and now just 250iu twice a week which I believe should have a negligible effect on estrogen.

shiny forehead is hi estro. if its really bad. my skin is oily anyway.

I shot 5000iu hcg in 2 days to help raise estrogen and was fine.
500 iu pregnyl hcg would still make my balls bigger and fuller tho... I just got 5 vials of hcg off premium peptides. com just did 500mcg so hopefully it's better than the UK shit iv been getting. I like my balls, and am carefull about my fertility. 3 years on and haven't missed many weeks hcg.

Anyone else experiencing moderate pip on xlabs test ? Nothing crippling just an annoyance.

500 iu pregnyl hcg would still make my balls bigger and fuller tho... I just got 5 vials of hcg off premium peptides. com just did 500mcg so hopefully it's better than the UK shit iv been getting. I like my balls, and am carefull about my fertility. 3 years on and haven't missed many weeks hcg.

Pregnyl made me horner than any steroid ever.

1500iu eod and i was a raging bull

iv never been estrogen sensitive...except somthing weird happened taking lexapro, but I also tried to run tren and npp 500 each and got a lump. as soon as I felt the lump took 50mg aromasin Ed plus 1.5mg adex Ed for about a week and tapered down. even used half a letro for 5 days. and i felt it come back to normal but never crashed it... lump compelled disappeard in 3 weeks.
but
for me that was insane, cause normally I need .25 adex eod on 750 test and 50 dbol. or same stuff but 350 mast and no adex and I'm lean as hell. so strange.
normally if I even take half a adex I can crash my estrogen.
So idk maybe mixing tren n npp had some exponential effect in me or somthing

- - - Updated - - -

Pregnyl made me horner than any steroid ever.

1500iu eod and i was a raging bull

farkk I have to go back to my endo lol.... get me some pregnyl stuff again.
also proviron... when u get it right.... and U can smash a prostitute and then smash ur misses the same day like u haven't fucked in a week, and u feel confident as hell... it's pretty damn good. proviron is way underrated.
the confidence and libido is worth it... doesn't do a lot else bit leaner but who the hell doesn't want that confidence and libido like that. worth every cent

also proviron... when u get it right.... and U can smash a prostitute and then smash ur misses the same day like u haven't fucked in a week, and u feel confident as hell... it's pretty damn good. proviron is way underrated.
the confidence and libido is worth it... doesn't do a lot else bit leaner but who the hell doesn't want that confidence and libido like that. worth every cent

Agree with you there the Bayer proviron i was getting from my doc was actually so enjoyable except for the fact it made my hair fall out like crazy lol wasnt worth it for me

I got my HCG from premium peptides too, can't beat the price. Fairly certain I'm just paranoid about hi estro anyway, going to continue the same adex dosing of .5 EOD untill mid cycle bloods.

Agree with you there the Bayer proviron i was getting from my doc was actually so enjoyable except for the fact it made my hair fall out like crazy lol wasnt worth it for me

lucky love to get that prescribed.
such a feeling of confidence and well being and libido.
masteron isn't as good as proviron for libido that iv found.
masteron made me recede more even after one month, going to run it again just cause it gives me energy and Drive and I do more overtime etc.

Medical marijuana for sale at affordable prices. For more info contact ?1(254)294-5580 (whatsapp same numberr) or pm me

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I got my HCG from premium peptides too, can't beat the price. Fairly certain I'm just paranoid about hi estro anyway, going to continue the same adex dosing of .5 EOD untill mid cycle bloods.

Yeh ur not gonna get gyno running adex at that dose... unless ur on a fuck load of gear in my opinion.

iv never been estrogen sensitive...except somthing weird happened taking lexapro, but I also tried to run tren and npp 500 each and got a lump. as soon as I felt the lump took 50mg aromasin Ed plus 1.5mg adex Ed for about a week and tapered down. even used half a letro for 5 days. and i felt it come back to normal but never crashed it... lump compelled disappeard in 3 weeks.
but
for me that was insane, cause normally I need .25 adex eod on 750 test and 50 dbol. or same stuff but 350 mast and no adex and I'm lean as hell. so strange.
normally if I even take half a adex I can crash my estrogen.
So idk maybe mixing tren n npp had some exponential effect in me or somthing

- - - Updated - - -

Proviron is def on the shopping list next makes other gear ur on even better as well​ improves gains on proper cycle

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom