Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Exclamation Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 69

Updates:
    Aussie VIPS: Plat

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Part 69... your time to shine Harry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Jesus gearhead's on the ball feels like part 68 went for only a week....
    Ahhh Harry, you behaving himself now ?

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Haha Yehh iv turned a new leaf... I woke up today and sent this to my friend, it makes a little more sense after a nights sleep..

Just waking up...idk still pretty amazed by what I saw... I kinda nearly had a psychedelic crisis... Which iv never had. An unexpected trip so strong... When I managed to get up to pee during the peak I felt like an alien in another reality so far out of touch I thought i needed a hospital for a second.
    I was laying down and wasn't in a room anymore... Intense hallucinations were goin down into the bed and comming out of the ceiling and those hallucinations were so intricate it was the discovery of all understandjng of the universe and inside the hallucinations everything slowed down and inside the waves I met her the tip of all of everything the pinnacle of existence... And i kinda said hello and kissd before I slowly turned around and Ossilated back out slowly inside the hallucinations... I didn't know how id ever get back to reality. Must have been some kind of psychedelic research chemicals... But fuck man... It was scary but such an intense out of this world ride. Man and iv had decent trips of acid which have caused flashback... But this was pretty fucked up.

Ull up I had 5 mdma caps, 2 pills, 1 trip out pill, shared 1g mdma powder and 1 gram cocaine... Prob the most loose and fucked up iv ever been... It was fucked I think I went a bit far...done things iv never done before.

Almost took two of those trip out pills glad I didn't or think wouldve some how landed in hospital

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And I appreciate the support... I know it's a steroid forum.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quick question , if you were walking around 9km at work would you bother doing cardio offseason ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    And I appreciate the support... I know it's a steroid forum.
    Pm me your red & white app I'd
    I want to share something with you bro
    And NO it's not my Mrs cunt !

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Haha Yehh iv turned a new leaf... I woke up today and sent this to my friend, it makes a little more sense after a nights sleep..

Just waking up...idk still pretty amazed by what I saw... I kinda nearly had a psychedelic crisis... Which iv never had. An unexpected trip so strong... When I managed to get up to pee during the peak I felt like an alien in another reality so far out of touch I thought i needed a hospital for a second.
    I was laying down and wasn't in a room anymore... Intense hallucinations were goin down into the bed and comming out of the ceiling and those hallucinations were so intricate it was the discovery of all understandjng of the universe and inside the hallucinations everything slowed down and inside the waves I met her the tip of all of everything the pinnacle of existence... And i kinda said hello and kissd before I slowly turned around and Ossilated back out slowly inside the hallucinations... I didn't know how id ever get back to reality. Must have been some kind of psychedelic research chemicals... But fuck man... It was scary but such an intense out of this world ride. Man and iv had decent trips of acid which have caused flashback... But this was pretty fucked up.

Ull up I had 5 mdma caps, 2 pills, 1 trip out pill, shared 1g mdma powder and 1 gram cocaine... Prob the most loose and fucked up iv ever been... It was fucked I think I went a bit far...done things iv never done before.

Almost took two of those trip out pills glad I didn't or think wouldve some how landed in hospital
    Fuck me dead I can't believe Ur alive

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Random Hercules update after week 2. I'm horny all the time so I'll be interested to see how my 4th week bloods come back to see how dosed it it but it does feel pretty good.

Interesting I pussy go with 25g needles for pinning normally (last 4yrs or so) just to reduce scar tissue build-up and also slow the shot down to reduce pip... it's been fine with other labels ive used but hercules is alot thicker so takes fkng agesssss for 3ml(twice a week) so have gone back to 23g and it shoots quicker than a 16yr old virgins dick seeing the inside of a girls pussy lol

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Jesus Harry, your gonna fry your brain mate....ease the fuck up man.
    I'm no angel, did a lot of that shit in my younger days, been clean for 15 years now......saw a lot of people back then doing the same thing as you are....some got lost never made it back (institutionalised) some OD'd and some fucking died and some did in fact fry their fucking brains.....not pretty to see.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast