Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 70

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Plat

New Aussie VIPs: Summer 2017
-AddarInc
-contopaxi

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Just like to say a massive thanks to the guys who have voted me into a VIP position.
Happy to be apart of a great community and spreading my training / nutrition knowledge the best I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like to say a massive thanks to the guys who have voted me into a VIP position.
Happy to be apart of a great community and spreading my training / nutrition knowledge the best I can

Congrats dude

Congratulations conto
You earned it!

And i better say congratulations to addar otherwise he may twist my arm again :p

Two of these guys have been around along time and the forum is growing.
Good work.

@plat Really have enjoyed having you to chat with through certain things gym and life related so thanks again to you man

Congratulations conto
You earned it!

And i better say congratulations to addar otherwise he may twist my arm again :p

Two of these guys have been around along time and the forum is growing.
Good work.

EAD - DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS STANDS FOR

Well done conto

Good work Adar and conto.

I really hope some people believe contos advise as this guy has one of the best rigs I have seen an such a small amount of drugs. His dedication is second to none!

@AddarInc thank you buddy!

@Thappy thanks man that means a lot!
I think that trial and error training wise whilst natty has given me the ability to find what is optimal ( for me ) diet and training wise which leads me to not needing much to get a growth response.

I don't claim my methods to be the best for everybody but I know that if I'm not 100% spot on with my training and nutrition I won't get those results.
I'm not blessed genetically in my opinion and I have to really dig deep and dot those i's and cross the t's to get shit done.

Also spending a lot of my day/night researching and reading studies on what's deemed optimal and trying it for myself to put it into practice helps.

Will go more in depth into my training split at the moment but I am practically doing one max effort set per exercise each session which is very Dorian Yates method of training.
This has been adapted from my love for DC Training.

A lot of what I do and preach now comes from listening and reading lots of things by Jordan Peters.
He has a subscription forum / site at
www.trainedbyjp.com which is amazing

How good is the content jp is putting out!! Man love his methods as well !

How good is the content jp is putting out!! Man love his methods as well !

Man he has changed my whole output on everything Bodybuilding related it is insane.
Love how he has workout rotations and balls to the wall mentality!
I've put his methods into my own Push / Pull / Legs workout with 3 seperate rotations for each day.
Lifts just keep progressing at a scary rate at the moment.

I am going to follow more of his peri workout advice from now on also but find it hard to get in a majority of my carbs pre and post workout and tend to prefer spreading them out during the day and maybe eating half of my carb intake post workout.

So everyone's on a certain training regime or program? Last couple year ive purely been instinctive training, I get a feel for my body on any given day and will cater to that, some days I'll do slow negatives and tut, some days pure heavy weight..some day light and really stretch the muscle hard.. Found ive made my best gains doing that

So everyone's on a certain training regime or program? Last couple year ive purely been instinctive training, I get a feel for my body on any given day and will cater to that, some days I'll do slow negatives and tut, some days pure heavy weight..some day light and really stretch the muscle hard.. Found ive made my best gains doing that

I wish I could get away with that but personally if I'm not logging lifts and ensuring progress is being made that way I just don't get into it as much.
Believe me I have tried lol.
Same as with my food.
If I'm not tracking every macro / calorie I get fat lol

I wish I could get away with that but personally if I'm not logging lifts and ensuring progress is being made that way I just don't get into it as much.
Believe me I have tried lol.
Same as with my food.
If I'm not tracking every macro / calorie I get fat lol

I count macros and cals, that's a given.. But with training I always get a feel for my body, kept me injury free too..

@evanescent

Hey man

Sorry to bug you long time lurker of this forum just signed up now, see you had multiple posts about some good results with DNP just wondering where you got it and how much it was?

I've tried a few in the past and think it was severely underdosed. I did find that Kyrptonite website from all the glowing reviews that they are getting on here was wondering if it was krypto DNP you had such success with.

I can't pm cause my profile is so new so sorry if this is against rules.

Thanks

I have always done the body part bro split. I really need to change things up I just don't have time these days to train 6 days a week like I am, it's not giving me any time to rest after work. Will still do cardio on days off as I get fat easy and like to stay lean

Bit off topic but can anyone shed some light on vaping/cbd oil and therapeutic benefits. I'm a reformed smoker and intrigued by the health benefits Nate Diaz swears by it!

Cannabinoids are beneficial in many ways. Depends what you are looking to treat, in regards to administration method.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom