Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
New Aussie VIPs: Summer 2017
-Plat
-AddarInc
-contopaxi

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Well played Kiwi.

I think that last thread has got a few people thinking. Power to the customers. Can't wait to see what happens in the coming months, I remember shopping for gear back in February when starting out and things were pretty bleak. Was all of about 3 UGL's to choose from. At least things have improved since then.

Well played Kiwi.

I think that last thread has got a few people thinking. Power to the customers. Can't wait to see what happens in the coming months, I remember shopping for gear back in February when starting out and things were pretty bleak. Was all of about 3 UGL's to choose from. At least things have improved since then.

Dude my post stating I'll be approved at 1000 posts wasn't meant to start drama ,or bullshit or what not.. It was simply a statement saying to ppl ul have another avenue for u to explode if u choose.. Do u think k mart cares when big w open a store lol.. Its a free world, ppl can do as they please. So if ppl wanna get bent outta shape about it it becomes their issue.. Variety is the spice of life

It's been a privilege to be a part of this forum over the years
and great to see these recent discussions being had.
A credit to you all fellas !

Down down... gear prices downnnn

x9PSUBf.jpg

Just wanted to say hello to all the brothers on this forum. Even bigger hello to all from the land down under. Ive been lurking for a while and wanted to say there are some really good conversations happening on this forum around gear, dosages and other shit. keep it up

Any1 run dimension labs bar just finished 6 weeks and not sure if I was overly impressed??

I gota say im noticing a lot of the products you use. You dont quite have the results you expect.

Few questions i need
To ask.

Your diet? Are you aware of your macros breakdown?

Secondly var isnt that strong on just 50mgs a day.
Most guys find it on point for 80-100mg a day.

Ive used dimensions lab var before.
Assuming your referring to the uk lab.
And its my favourite ugl lab by far.

- - - Updated - - -

Active half life on var is 8-9hrs so its dosage is best split morning and afternoon to maintain stable blood plasma levels.

Its one of the uk's best ugls.
Heaps of reviews online.
All praising the lab.

Yea ive heard of it too, for uk ugl really liked roid+ and infiniti on both i had amazing gains and the bloods were prob the best ive ever seen on par with pharma (which i used to get also)

What if I told you I'll be in the UK in 2 weeks.. line em up boys!! Someone wanna throw me a message and give me some direction how to get my hands on it! #GetJackedInEurope

Just wanted to say hello to all the brothers on this forum. Even bigger hello to all from the land down under. Ive been lurking for a while and wanted to say there are some really good conversations happening on this forum around gear, dosages and other shit. keep it up

brother welcome to the evo aussie brotherhood....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom