Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on conor tho for stepping up. Gotta give him credit... pro debut against a 50/0 fighter and he landed a couple on him.... points wise McGregor did well.....

hcg g2g broi still jave the bilateral bicep/brachialis pain its a bitch bro. You tried ice and compression bands?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey bro, do you know if the rest of the peptides that premiumpeptides sell are legit and good? It all seems too ridiculously cheap to be real.

Good on conor tho for stepping up. Gotta give him credit... pro debut against a 50/0 fighter and he landed a couple on him.... points wise McGregor did well.....

He did well to make it not look a complete farce. He only won the first two rounds, purely because Floyd didnt do anything. Would have preferred it finished with at least a knockdown though.

Sorry boys another question have to do my first pct in a long time about to do some travelling and kids is on the cards. I am in great shape atm been on eq test nice and lean and veiny. Holidays start in 5 weeks. How can i stay lean and keep as much size as possible while pcting for next 5 weeks..??

Sorry boys another question have to do my first pct in a long time about to do some travelling and kids is on the cards. I am in great shape atm been on eq test nice and lean and veiny. Holidays start in 5 weeks. How can i stay lean and keep as much size as possible while pcting for next 5 weeks..??

I normally keep 70-80% of my cycle gains from just continuing to eat good and train hard. I heard using SARMs might help with keeping your AAS cycle gains, but haven't tried it personally.

Maybe try adding some sarms to Ur pct

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom