Very few understand crypto currency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Yeh when I first started caber and I'd drink, I'd go totally crazy then back out zero memory and my misses would tell me what happened the next day. Like she would have to help me walk. That slowly went away after a year of use.

I used to attack her during the night sexually and it was like a distant drive of intense sexual ecstasy while I was doing it. Somtimes I wouldn't rememeber at all.

3 years of very regular use( a few 3 or 4 week breaks) now I go to gay clubs and hooked up with a few guys on mdma. And I'm straight as fuck. So idk.
    I'm having 6 months off tren and caber... But still good mdma tears down all boundaries...
    That actually sounds more like MDA than MDMA. MDMA makes me want to sit down and talk about feelings. MDA makes me want to burst into a room and introduce myself to everyone, and take my clothes off.

Christ you haven't started going to 'Number 29' have you? The things I've heard happen there terrify even me.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    That actually sounds more like MDA than MDMA. MDMA makes me want to sit down and talk about feelings. MDA makes me want to burst into a room and introduce myself to everyone, and take my clothes off.

Christ you haven't started going to 'Number 29' have you? The things I've heard happen there terrify even me.
    Haha nah never heard of it. But I was hi on the dancefloor and a guy and a girl sucked my dick same time... Everyone's on drugs, but anything goes when ur on the good stuff. Lots of interesting experiences... 2 girls were making out, I just go up to them Start petting their hair and I'm like 3 way kiss? She looked at me and was like yuppp! So it's heaps of fun even tho it's a gay club. Just lots of hooking up and drugs.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Haha nah never heard of it. But I was hi on the dancefloor and a guy and a girl sucked my dick same time... Everyone's on drugs, but anything goes when ur on the good stuff. Lots of interesting experiences... 2 girls were making out, I just go up to them Start petting their hair and I'm like 3 way kiss? She looked at me and was like yuppp! So it's heaps of fun even tho it's a gay club. Just lots of hooking up and drugs.
    Last time I went to the beat they made me empty my pockets at the bar suspecting I had drugs. (I actually had a shitload, but not dumb enough to keep it in my pockets)

So instead left, and ended up sleeping with an ice dealer off grindr and smoking around 2 grams of shards for the next 2 days straight, who then got raided shortly after I left.

Pretty sure that was my watershed moment....

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Oppositeofnatty's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Last time I went to the beat they made me empty my pockets at the bar suspecting I had drugs. (I actually had a shitload, but not dumb enough to keep it in my pockets)

So instead left, and ended up sleeping with an ice dealer off grindr and smoking around 2 grams of shards for the next 2 days straight, who then got raided shortly after I left.

Pretty sure that was my watershed moment....
    So It's a well known fact gay and lesbians love their drugs. Why is that? Or is it a stereotype thing? Shed some light bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    aussie brothers...part 74 closed...
    part 75 open
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...5-a-55009.html
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465