Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just family shit needed tending to aye... That's gotta come first . dont worry I'm well aware of what the shit talkers been saying too lol

- - - Updated - - -

That shits crashed , heat it up

Bro - glad to hear you're all good and well.

shit talk aside, must've been some serious family concern.

Been on nolvadex pct with a/sin for 3 weeks and my nipples and pec are filling with fat fast and puffy nipples currently on 40mg nolvadex and 12.5 aromasin EOD..would else can I do?

- - - Updated - - -

Been on nolvadex pct with a/sin for 3 weeks and my nipples and pec are filling with fat fast and puffy nipples currently on 40mg nolvadex and 12.5 aromasin EOD..would else can I do?

Also don't use Clomid cuz it files my vision and doesn't agree with me

- - - Updated - - -

Also don't use Clomid cuz it files my vision and doesn't agree with me

Could try a dose of letro and see how you go to cut your estrogen right down or try taking your aromasin daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What BigFranco said , letro if u have it , and or up ur Asin . Nolva should be blocking e binding at the nipple.
What were u running?

- - - Updated - - -

Also , are u taking the nolva ED ?

What BigFranco said , letro if u have it , and or up ur Asin . Nolva should be blocking e binding at the nipple.
What were u running?

- - - Updated - - -

Also , are u taking the nolva ED ?

Ran test and eq..yeh that's what I thought but they are puffy AF can't much on my brand of nolvadex on the internet either

Personally, i dont know why the site bothers with 'being registered' to view. Anyone they may not want to view can simply take 2 mins to set up an account. Or am i missing something?

IP addresses and traceability maybe?

On my fifth cycle, have run test only, low test/high tren in the past.

Been on a gram of test E for 3 weeks feeling and looking better than I was on 700mg or tren and zero side effects... running aromasin 25 mg once a week.

Struggling to find some ralox? Anyone point me the right way

Stick to nolva mate, ralox is just over priced bullshit. Nothing reverses gyno permanently except a knife.

If you get a little lump and flare up nolva will do the job just fine.

On my fifth cycle, have run test only, low test/high tren in the past.

Been on a gram of test E for 3 weeks feeling and looking better than I was on 700mg or tren and zero side effects... running aromasin 25 mg once a week.

wish I looked better on just Test without Tren

Stick to nolva mate, ralox is just over priced bullshit. Nothing reverses gyno permanently except a knife.

If you get a little lump and flare up nolva will do the job just fine.

Yeh bro I'm still on 40mg Ed been on for 3 weeks maybe undrdosed or something duno but still growinh

Chasing a brisbane source, any suggestions guys? Already tired of searching, just trying to get my hands on some pct gear.

Chasing a brisbane source, any suggestions guys? Already tired of searching, just trying to get my hands on some pct gear.

Only gotta read through this thread and the last to get the info your after man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom