Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
New Aussie VIPs: Fall 2017
-Plat
-AddarInc
-contopaxi

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources
For reference, old aussie threads...

Anyone keeping an eye on the olympia? Wonder how big josh is going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oppositeofnatty said:
So It's a well known fact gay and lesbians love their drugs. Why is that? Or is it a stereotype thing? Shed some light bro

Multiple factors. If you grew up during a time (usually as a teen) where being gay/lesbian pretty much made you the scum of the earth (and to be out would resulted in being bashed) and you had to dedicate all your energy to hiding your identity and were riddled with suicidal depression, then it was a good escape from that.

Another great quote I saw the other day (paraphrased) mostly regarding pride, was being able to act like a 16 year old when you're 30, because you weren't afforded the opportunity to actually do that as a teen.

Also being a minority, you're discriminated against in work environments, thus turn to things such as having to sell drugs... and who else do you sell them to..? the desperate gay people you know.

As huge as the gay marriage issue is at the moment, it is borderline impossible to find a decent person to settle down with monogamously if they have experienced the prior stuff. So many people have been drawn into the *incredibly* fucked up gay culture, where sex pretty much isn't enjoyable unless you're off your face on meth, ghb and being gang fisted (chemsex). So many gay couples are in open relationships.. and yeah... they don't last. If you go on a work trip for a week, your partner can find a shag within literally 5 minutes on Grindr or head to a local cruise club.

Also methamphetamine makes anal sex feel incredible for the receiving partner. You're literally nutting 50+ times while completely flaccid.

There's so much more I could say. Being a fag isn't fun. Especially if you legit want a lifelong partner, white picket fence, holidays, kids and pets.

Plus the chicks that hit on me are fucking 9/10's. The guys are 3/10's.

Has anyone ever got alpha pharma tren a ,, codes all check out but was still bunk or underdosed ??

Multiple factors. If you grew up during a time (usually as a teen) where being gay/lesbian pretty much made you the scum of the earth (and to be out would resulted in being bashed) and you had to dedicate all your energy to hiding your identity and were riddled with suicidal depression, then it was a good escape from that.

Another great quote I saw the other day (paraphrased) mostly regarding pride, was being able to act like a 16 year old when you're 30, because you weren't afforded the opportunity to actually do that as a teen.

Also being a minority, you're discriminated against in work environments, thus turn to things such as having to sell drugs... and who else do you sell them to..? the desperate gay people you know.

As huge as the gay marriage issue is at the moment, it is borderline impossible to find a decent person to settle down with monogamously if they have experienced the prior stuff. So many people have been drawn into the *incredibly* fucked up gay culture, where sex pretty much isn't enjoyable unless you're off your face on meth, ghb and being gang fisted (chemsex). So many gay couples are in open relationships.. and yeah... they don't last. If you go on a work trip for a week, your partner can find a shag within literally 5 minutes on Grindr or head to a local cruise club.

Also methamphetamine makes anal sex feel incredible for the receiving partner. You're literally nutting 50+ times while completely flaccid.

There's so much more I could say. Being a fag isn't fun. Especially if you legit want a lifelong partner, white picket fence, holidays, kids and pets.

Plus the chicks that hit on me are fucking 9/10's. The guys are 3/10's.

That's interesting.... Iv taken a brief look into the gay community lately and it's an eye opener... I tried installing grindr to take a look... Nothing intersts me at all... But in a couple days I prob got 100 messages from guys just keen as to fuck. I seriously wish I was that popular with women. It's a crazy eye opener. And they are all on PrEP, a prevantative HIV treatment beecause of the intense promiscuity, anal sex and drugs.
Typically a bit mixed up and yes traumatised from a society that doesn't except them. Very interesting to see.
Being gay would be hard.

Yeah the hilarity about PrEP is that everyone says that they are on it, (when most actually aren't because it costs a fortune). So they don't use condoms, so every other STD is rampant as fuck..

I think moving forward as a society we are more empathetic to how others feel and let them be themselves. To give somone grief for their sexuality and to make them suffer is bullying and pretty mean. Causes a lot of head issues.
It's like being black in the 50's, compared to now. Wouldn't want to be black or gay back then... Fuck.
I'd they want to get married fuck it, let them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the hilarity about PrEP is that everyone says that they are on it, (when most actually aren't because it costs a fortune). So they don't use condoms, so every other STD is rampant as fuck..

Yeh a lot of the reason back in the day gays were scrutinised was because of hiv, and people thought they were diseased. It's getting better with treatments and preventative treatments, but it still seems concerning. Great to wipe out all stds completely then everyone can fuck everyone, cause seriously that's where society is going if you didn't realise

btw were you recently spammed messages by a guy on Grindr who uses tons of squirrel emoji's? if so, that was me :eek:

Haha fuck idk maybe. I'm tann with no shirt. Fuck this is reality start to sound queer. Says my name is James... Fake name.

JAMES. fuck me. Do you play polo on the weekends or something too?

I'm guessing I probably messaged you, half of brisbane has seen my arse. I deleted Grind a few days ago. Trying to become all respectable and shit **swallows 2 xanax bars with a glass of merlot**

JAMES. fuck me. Do you play polo on the weekends or something too?

I'm guessing I probably messaged you, half of brisbane has seen my arse. I deleted Grind a few days ago. Trying to become all respectable and shit **swallows 2 xanax bars with a glass of merlot**

LOL no that's not me. But yeh I deleted it also... Seems extremely, extrnemly seedy, it actually surprised me.

It's a mixed bag of meth distribution, hook-ups, and dating. Involves way too much time sorting the shit out I've found.

Sadly there aren't many bars/clubs you can go to in order to legitimately meet gay people, in the sense hetero's may bump into someone and eventually end up dating them. That just doesn't happen in gay world.

My eventual goal is to actually start having hobbies and shit to try meet people.

Can't say being gang fisted sounds to pleasurable but hey that's coming for im a straight bloke that won't even let a chick near my shitter. You must go through a lot of jocks.

In regards to meeting people I think you are under estimating the amount of gay people that don't go to gay venues. I know a fair few and they hate them and would rather go to the normal clubs.

Can't say being gang fisted sounds to pleasurable but hey that's coming for im a straight bloke that won't even let a chick near my shitter. You must go through a lot of jocks.

In regards to meeting people I think you are under estimating the amount of gay people that don't go to gay venues. I know a fair few and they hate them and would rather go to the normal clubs.

Very true point. I am the only goth symphonic metal gay in the village, so have generally been averse to most clubs.

On that note, I'm really hoping after I start stim medication I can go back to my original love of music composition and production. Yet finally be able to finish one of the 500+ projects I've started over the years..

Very true point. I am the only goth symphonic metal gay in the village, so have generally been averse to most clubs.

On that note, I'm really hoping after I start stim medication I can go back to my original love of music composition and production. Yet finally be able to finish one of the 500+ projects I've started over the years..

I found the beat to be pretty open an accepting to any and all. Stay positive in ur head, cause somtimes I find the negativity is just in ur own head. But deff stay off grindr its like tinder but 1000 times worse. Let's be honest no one would date a tinder slut, same as grindr. Maybe there's an app for more respectable dating.

what???? uv never let a girl put her tongue down there???

u don't know what ur missisng

what???? uv never let a girl put her tongue down there???

u don't know what ur missisng

Lol you sound like my best mate. He's a topless waiter / stripper for hens nights and shit.

All the cunt does is seek out bitches who eat asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom