Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 618

Thread: Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 75

  1. #1
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,757
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Exclamation Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 75

    New Aussie VIPs: Fall 2017
    -Plat
    -AddarInc
    -contopaxi

    BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

    Approved Aussie sources

    For reference, old aussie threads...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  2. #2
    Growing Brother jgpinto101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Australia, Vic
    Posts
    328
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bitches!!!

  3. #3
    Growing Brother BigFranco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    400
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyone keeping an eye on the olympia? Wonder how big josh is going


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    436
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppositeofnatty
    So It's a well known fact gay and lesbians love their drugs. Why is that? Or is it a stereotype thing? Shed some light bro
    Multiple factors. If you grew up during a time (usually as a teen) where being gay/lesbian pretty much made you the scum of the earth (and to be out would resulted in being bashed) and you had to dedicate all your energy to hiding your identity and were riddled with suicidal depression, then it was a good escape from that.

    Another great quote I saw the other day (paraphrased) mostly regarding pride, was being able to act like a 16 year old when you're 30, because you weren't afforded the opportunity to actually do that as a teen.

    Also being a minority, you're discriminated against in work environments, thus turn to things such as having to sell drugs... and who else do you sell them to..? the desperate gay people you know.

    As huge as the gay marriage issue is at the moment, it is borderline impossible to find a decent person to settle down with monogamously if they have experienced the prior stuff. So many people have been drawn into the *incredibly* fucked up gay culture, where sex pretty much isn't enjoyable unless you're off your face on meth, ghb and being gang fisted (chemsex). So many gay couples are in open relationships.. and yeah... they don't last. If you go on a work trip for a week, your partner can find a shag within literally 5 minutes on Grindr or head to a local cruise club.

    Also methamphetamine makes anal sex feel incredible for the receiving partner. You're literally nutting 50+ times while completely flaccid.

    There's so much more I could say. Being a fag isn't fun. Especially if you legit want a lifelong partner, white picket fence, holidays, kids and pets.

    Plus the chicks that hit on me are fucking 9/10's. The guys are 3/10's.

  5. #5
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Has anyone ever got alpha pharma tren a ,, codes all check out but was still bunk or underdosed ??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Aussie VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,365
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Multiple factors. If you grew up during a time (usually as a teen) where being gay/lesbian pretty much made you the scum of the earth (and to be out would resulted in being bashed) and you had to dedicate all your energy to hiding your identity and were riddled with suicidal depression, then it was a good escape from that.

    Another great quote I saw the other day (paraphrased) mostly regarding pride, was being able to act like a 16 year old when you're 30, because you weren't afforded the opportunity to actually do that as a teen.

    Also being a minority, you're discriminated against in work environments, thus turn to things such as having to sell drugs... and who else do you sell them to..? the desperate gay people you know.

    As huge as the gay marriage issue is at the moment, it is borderline impossible to find a decent person to settle down with monogamously if they have experienced the prior stuff. So many people have been drawn into the *incredibly* fucked up gay culture, where sex pretty much isn't enjoyable unless you're off your face on meth, ghb and being gang fisted (chemsex). So many gay couples are in open relationships.. and yeah... they don't last. If you go on a work trip for a week, your partner can find a shag within literally 5 minutes on Grindr or head to a local cruise club.

    Also methamphetamine makes anal sex feel incredible for the receiving partner. You're literally nutting 50+ times while completely flaccid.

    There's so much more I could say. Being a fag isn't fun. Especially if you legit want a lifelong partner, white picket fence, holidays, kids and pets.

    Plus the chicks that hit on me are fucking 9/10's. The guys are 3/10's.
    That's interesting.... Iv taken a brief look into the gay community lately and it's an eye opener... I tried installing grindr to take a look... Nothing intersts me at all... But in a couple days I prob got 100 messages from guys just keen as to fuck. I seriously wish I was that popular with women. It's a crazy eye opener. And they are all on PrEP, a prevantative HIV treatment beecause of the intense promiscuity, anal sex and drugs.
    Typically a bit mixed up and yes traumatised from a society that doesn't except them. Very interesting to see.
    Being gay would be hard.

  7. #7
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    436
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah the hilarity about PrEP is that everyone says that they are on it, (when most actually aren't because it costs a fortune). So they don't use condoms, so every other STD is rampant as fuck..

  8. #8
    Aussie VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,365
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think moving forward as a society we are more empathetic to how others feel and let them be themselves. To give somone grief for their sexuality and to make them suffer is bullying and pretty mean. Causes a lot of head issues.
    It's like being black in the 50's, compared to now. Wouldn't want to be black or gay back then... Fuck.
    I'd they want to get married fuck it, let them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Yeah the hilarity about PrEP is that everyone says that they are on it, (when most actually aren't because it costs a fortune). So they don't use condoms, so every other STD is rampant as fuck..
    Yeh a lot of the reason back in the day gays were scrutinised was because of hiv, and people thought they were diseased. It's getting better with treatments and preventative treatments, but it still seems concerning. Great to wipe out all stds completely then everyone can fuck everyone, cause seriously that's where society is going if you didn't realise

  9. #9
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    436
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    btw were you recently spammed messages by a guy on Grindr who uses tons of squirrel emoji's? if so, that was me

  10. #10
    Aussie VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,365
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    btw were you recently spammed messages by a guy on Grindr who uses tons of squirrel emoji's? if so, that was me
    Haha fuck idk maybe. I'm tann with no shirt. Fuck this is reality start to sound queer. Says my name is James... Fake name.

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •