Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone running Goldrush test e and run bloods? Or just rate it in general.. smoothness, pip?

Gold rush is smooth AF with no PIP.
As is literally every UGL now i find, almost like PIP is a thing of the past.

That would do fuck all for your age.
If you were 40 it would have benefits.

Generics dont come close to human grade.
15iu of generics to be equivalent to 4-5iu of phama

so in reality even though you're shelling out more per IU for pharma, it clearly ends up becoming cheaper or somewhat breaking even simply because of the dose youll need.

Yeh bud i got bloods done on 125mg a week and test level was 25 so def accurately dosed. Have been using it for about 4 months now i think and no issues

i couldnt even pick up a drink when it was at its worst. Hammer curl movement was agony. Safe to say didnt have a wank in a while.... with out the strap
Yeah I put a strap around my neck to when I wank.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hope u get paid double /tripple or even quad In the rain... Wait, guess it's only raining in brisbane lol. I'm working tomorrow better still be raining... Tripple time!
Fuck all that, pure hourly rate.

Splita the men from the mice.

Fellas, in light of my current liver issues I'm going to come off everything whether it has anything to do with liver or not, to give my body a rest for a month or two. So will have some MA labs somatozine mk677 available and some test e and eq available for pretty cheap. Wickr notsure007 if interested.
fk mate hope your okay keep us posted
It’s a weird injury and really frustrating!
Some movements I’m fine but more everyday things are affected for me.. can’t carry all the groceries into the house in one trip now ;)

I’m on some heavy anti inflammatory tablets for a few weeks and if they don’t do the trick I’ll probably look into BPC 157 again.
Loved it when I had shoulder issues and apparently for the tendons etc it’s the peptide to use.

Flirted with the idea of some Tb500 but it’s a lot more expensive and seems to be geared towards wound / bone healing more so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hey bud long time no speak ...ive touched on this before as I had it in both arms...could be due to the long black dick who knows ;) PRP is def the way to go Ive had it a few times and it def worked not that expensive here in Australia either. I ended up having my ulnar nerve 'transposed' as that was the cause (and weights) and even the surgeon said that the PRP made the tendon look like brand new. Now I do light eccentric curls biceps, hammers etc to keep things right but still occasionally get a flare up. Currently dealing with brachialis muscle pain and going light. Just dont overtrain it whatever you do, its a bitch but it will go away. Have you seen the theraband flexbar? if not google it. Ive got a few to send u one good for rehabbing it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fk mate hope your okay keep us postedhey bud long time no speak ...ive touched on this before as I had it in both arms...could be due to the long black dick who knows ;) PRP is def the way to go Ive had it a few times and it def worked not that expensive here in Australia either. I ended up having my ulnar nerve 'transposed' as that was the cause (and weights) and even the surgeon said that the PRP made the tendon look like brand new. Now I do light eccentric curls biceps, hammers etc to keep things right but still occasionally get a flare up. Currently dealing with brachialis muscle pain and going light. Just dont overtrain it whatever you do, its a bitch but it will go away. Have you seen the theraband flexbar? if not google it. Ive got a few to send u one good for rehabbing it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey Man I have the blue bar and have been using that but I probably should have gotten a lighter resistance one.

I’ll look into PRP if the problem persists after the BPC run.
I’ve stopped doing direct bicep work until it goes away and some pulling exercises I’ve had to stop but it shouldn’t inhibit my training too much.

What else sucks is that I can’t do DB bench pressing because grabbing the dumbbells and putting them up from my knees hurts but the actual pressing is fine and I feel like a tool asking someone to pass me dumbbells

Hey Man I have the blue bar and have been using that but I probably should have gotten a lighter resistance one.

I’ll look into PRP if the problem persists after the BPC run.
I’ve stopped doing direct bicep work until it goes away and some pulling exercises I’ve had to stop but it shouldn’t inhibit my training too much.

What else sucks is that I can’t do DB bench pressing because grabbing the dumbbells and putting them up from my knees hurts but the actual pressing is fine and I feel like a tool asking someone to pass me dumbbells

Get a gym buddy, must still lift.

Get a gym buddy, must still lift.

I train at the weirdest times and all over the place so it’s shit to rely on others.
Plus no fun unracking plates for my weak bitch friends

Ey boys,

Looking to use mt2, will be my first time. I got nice olive skin when i go in the sun so not pasty white or anything - but work for the last 3-4 years has me covered head to toe so i dont see much sun. What are your protocols / how do i use it??

Ey boys,

Looking to use mt2, will be my first time. I got nice olive skin when i go in the sun so not pasty white or anything - but work for the last 3-4 years has me covered head to toe so i dont see much sun. What are your protocols / how do i use it??
Draw a typical insulin pin full with bac water,
Reconstitute the powder, and swirl it in your hand NOT SHAKE
draw to the 5th line on the insulin needle should be about 5mm (half a center meter)
Pull the little fat with in 1 inch or your belly button, swab with alcohol
At 45 degrees, put needle in and push.
Hold for 5, then pull out.

Make sure you do It right before you go to sleep. Or you will feel a little blahhh

Now, its your first, so after about a week. Increase to 10. That is about 10mm, or 1cm of the slin pin.

I can talk ui, but it confuses people. I hope I made this idiot proof.

Just wandering if some of you older guys over the years as you get older your dick gets smaller? Was unfortunatly having sex Wyeth my missus tonight and she asked why my dick isn't as big as it used to be.I tried to tell her it was only coz she doesn't make me fully hard coz of how fat she is etc but i think she is right coz 6 years ago when i met her my dick was 8 inches and now its 7,so ive lost an inch somewhere.and when i used to fuck her years ago she would moan and make noise but now she just closes her eyes and turns her head and nearly falls asleep she is that quite so im quessing she can't feel much anymore.so any you guys lost dick size over the years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom