Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 79

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
New Aussie VIPs: Spring 2018
-Plat
-AddarInc
-contopaxi
-Harrywho

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

*SCAMMERS!!! Syntha Labs - http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/approved-sources/approved-syntha-labs-41692.html
---SYNTHA SCAM: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/syntha-scammers-55850.html

Approved Aussie sources
For reference, old aussie threads...

Out of curiosity, why do these threads get split into parts? No complaints here, just seems unusual.

Cheers.

Out of curiosity, why do these threads get split into parts? No complaints here, just seems unusual.

Cheers.
And it's because once they get to x-many pages, it slows down the server....... So we do it in parts.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guys, thoughts on taking gear overseas? I've got to head to the states for ~ 6 days. I was thinking of just putting a little bit more than needed in a vial seeing its just those two I should be ok having it in my toiletries and just grabbing some needles over there? I'm running prop and tren ace at the moment. I don't think I have enough time to get enthanate into my bloods, though I can get bloods for free as my GF works in a pathology lab.

This is my second cycle, first time doing tren. 100mg Test Prop + 160mg Tren A EoD Current levels

Tot test = 60 nmol/L
SHBG = 8 nmol/L
CFT = 2192.2 pmol/L

OEST2 was 181 though. Will get Prog done in 2 weeks. Thoughts on levels?

Hey guys, does anyone piss heaps through the night when on tren? I’ve been getting up to piss 6-7 times a night.

Insomnia is fucked. Day off work today because of it

So yeh is there something tren does that increase pissing often?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, does anyone piss heaps through the night when on tren? I’ve been getting up to piss 6-7 times a night.

As good as tren is for the body it's just as evil on it as well

Prostate bro

Time for a finger up the bum... Maybe Dr Harry can give it to you? hahah

So why is shittypharma posting in this forum now ?
Yo skippy , get ready for an ass fucking ...... people know shit about you .........

Guys, thoughts on taking gear overseas? I've got to head to the states for ~ 6 days. I was thinking of just putting a little bit more than needed in a vial seeing its just those two I should be ok having it in my toiletries and just grabbing some needles over there? I'm running prop and tren ace at the moment. I don't think I have enough time to get enthanate into my bloods, though I can get bloods for free as my GF works in a pathology lab.

This is my second cycle, first time doing tren. 100mg Test Prop + 160mg Tren A EoD Current levels

Tot test = 60 nmol/L
SHBG = 8 nmol/L
CFT = 2192.2 pmol/L

Don't.

However there are plenty of sources in the states.

It's never worth it, if you get caught in the states, it's just not worth it.

I get that.

I counter it by last drink 2 hours before bed, then piss before bed and have melanotan tablets. Works a treat for me. During heavy phase, I occasionally resort to valium....

Hey brothers

******Clearance sale now on******

New clen tabs also in (very potent)

Wickr me for details

Tot test = 60 nmol/L
SHBG = 8 nmol/L
CFT = 2192.2 pmol/L

Order through the sources on here for the states.
Get them to send it directly to your hotel of where you are staying.
Keep it simple.

The levels look ok to me.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I piss every night around 4am approx, then go back to bed and it has been pretty regular for the past 6-8 months, possibly longer while on tren.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Anyone know what's happening with ausroids/ultimateau??

I've ordered from them many times with great communication and fast delivery but my latest order is a month old now and communication has stopped. I'm assuming they're still operational since they're an approved source here.

am i allowed to just post names of websites ive bought from? their trusted from me.

It's not a great idea, from your posts it appears that you're just being helpful which is good but we should only post links or reviews on forum sponsors.
It's unfair to approved sources for members to post about other sources.

- - - Updated - - -

any aussise sources who can ship to NZ?

Not likely, search for posts by kiwi, he maybe your man on that side of the ditch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom