Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already flushed them down the toilet I'm taking no chances

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good on you bro, stay strong mate.
I have struggled with addictions like this in the past as well and it definitely isn't easy. Feels 100 x better knowing i have made it through the shit times and improved quality of life so substantially in comparison to back then.

Already flushed them down the toilet I'm taking no chances

Yeah good shit. Nip it in the butt now cos you'd be surprised how quickly your life can unravel with some bad choices my friend.

Sent from my 5056I using Tapatalk

Good on you bro, stay strong mate.
I have struggled with addictions like this in the past as well and it definitely isn't easy. Feels 100 x better knowing i have made it through the shit times and improved quality of life so substantially in comparison to back then.
Thanks bro that's good to hear I'm glad U pulled through as well nothing better than beating ur own demons

Yeah good shit. Nip it in the butt now cos you'd be surprised how quickly your life can unravel with some bad choices my friend.

Sent from my 5056I using Tapatalk
Thanks bro I appreciate it heaps even reading people's experiences it gives u confidence I just can't wait to start training again

Never heard of it.
Maybe you looking for test no ester not tren ? Is that right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope man, tren no ester is a thing, IAsuperpharma carry it as well as it being quite popular in the USA. apparently is briliant for days when training lagging bodyparts

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t know why guys looking for these kind of stuff ??? Tren a and e byself very strong. Even test no ester very good.
I just found tren suspension but won’t use it.. too many sides for sure.. better to stick with basic stuff lol.

was listening to a recent interview with an IFBB pro (via nick trigilis podcast) and supposedly using tren no ester specifcally on the lagging bodyparts works very well. apologies for double reply.

- - - Updated - - -

tren no ester exists. not common but it exists.

is there just not big enough of a market for it here in Aus or something that just seems to be relatively expensive in terms of profitability/time/effort

is there just not big enough of a market for it here in Aus or something that just seems to be relatively expensive in terms of profitability/time/effort

just not much demand in my experience mate. Which means time and effort is spent importing raws for the bigger selling items ie test tren etc

Bio Pharm has extended his range a little bit also guys Test P and Test E 300mg now available

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...dstop-57089.html?viewfull=1&page=6#post940340

Roidstop

Alpha/thaiger/LA are the best clen tabs.. Aussie source OZSHOP got these.

Do anything like Oz shop do other than crypto or do I have to make an account?

FFS this sarm ban or prescription shit or whatever has pissed me off. Got the last bottle of mk677 and the shit has healed my knee already.

Hey big rigs, just curious has anyone added S23 (supposedly the strongest SARM out there) to a SARM stack?
Does it completely shut you down? Is it 100% necessary to run Testosterone with it or can I just run it with a SARM cycle and PCT with clomid/nolvadex?

I get the powder sent in from China and mix it up myself, so I know it's not under-dosed and 99% pure.
I hear there's a SARM ban coming in 1st of June?

Hey guys, new to evo.

Wondering where I can get ahold of HGH from a trustworthy site?

Cheers.

anyone know a good source and price for aromatase inhibitors? i need at least 200 tabs each of nolva and arimidex or aromasin. thnx.

Anybody able to recommend any good Deca, EQ and Anavar going around atm?
we've got a couple of guys crushing their lifts using just lambo test and deca mate. someone posted labmax on another forum of lambo bold and tren ace both were gtg [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom