Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
New Aussie VIPs: Spring 2018
-Plat
-AddarInc
-contopaxi
-Harrywho

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

*SCAMMERS!!! Syntha Labs - http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/approved-sources/approved-syntha-labs-41692.html
---SYNTHA SCAM: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/syntha-scammers-55850.html
*AGPharmaceuticals - LEFT SITE POTENTIAL SCAM BEWARE!!!

Approved Aussie sources
For reference, old aussie threads...

Well it's only been a couple of hours. They'll be in bed
Hey bro do U know anyone that's had an addiction to endone/Oxycodone? And if u do how did they overcome it? I know it's not the right topic but I just wanna know I'm asking cause I've been on it 4a long time and can't seem to stop without pretty harsh withdrawal symptoms

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey bro do U know anyone that's had an addiction to endone/Oxycodone? And if u do how did they overcome it? I know it's not the right topic but I just wanna know I'm asking cause I've been on it 4a long time and can't seem to stop without pretty harsh withdrawal symptoms

bro oxys...you just gotta quit...one of my boys smoked marijuana instead...then got off bro

bro oxys...you just gotta quit...one of my boys smoked marijuana instead...then got off bro
It's hard after 6 months but yeah maybe I'll give that a go for a week I know I can do it i was just after some tips thanks bro

You just gotta man up and go through it. I was on smack for years.

It'll be less than a week of withdrawals.

Sent from my 5056I using Tapatalk

You just gotta man up and go through it. I was on smack for years.

It'll be less than a week of withdrawals.

Ur right I'm being a pussy I'm glad U came out through ur battle that would have been some bad times I know once I start training and working again it'll make everything heaps easier

It's doable.
Once you get through the first week or so it does get easier. Then when you get a little distance you feel awesome that you have finally gotten untangled from it all.

If you just can't get out of the endless loop of opiate addiction go and see a Dr. May short term Suboxone will help. Best to with nothing, but at least with something like that it can give a bit of breathing space. Away from scoring and obsessing on how to score etc.

If you get away from this, hands down it will be the best thing you have ever done in your life.

https://imedical.com.au/order/blood-tests/sport-hormone-private-blood-tests

Meant to also say. Suboxone can be another nightmare in its own. Can easily spend years just existing on that. At least get to have a normal life as well though
But depends on how messed up your life has become and for how long.

Ur right I'm being a pussy I'm glad U came out through ur battle that would have been some bad times I know once I start training and working again it'll make everything heaps easier

There's ways to go about it, depends what kind of commitments you have. Hit the booze or even a bender on the pipe can speed it up. Not endorsing any of this btw.

There's ways to go about it, depends what kind of commitments you have. Hit the booze or even a bender on the pipe can speed it up. Not endorsing any of this btw.

Lol cold turkey will have to do today's the first day so far I'm doing alright only symptoms so far are stomach cramps lack of energy all I wanna do is sleep like low estro and just a few changes in body temp it's gonna be a mental challenge I just feel cloudy as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom