Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your not going to say it on here, contact the supplier direct? its like kicking your self in the nuts and then complaining it hurts?
He bought the product from me. Not my label though and gave him advice on what to do to bring it back into a useable state. Ive also sent him some Lambo of the same compound as thats my label and I do have control over the end product whereas the label he bought initially I am just a reseller :)

I'm not gonna say the lab I'm sure it's a 1 off there gonna repay me anyways but first time any oils have crystalised like that on me and I've had bottles in the past sit there for months

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Just reheat in water... Like. Melting chocolate.

He bought the product from me. Not my label though and gave him advice on what to do to bring it back into a useable state. Ive also sent him some Lambo of the same compound as thats my label and I do have control over the end product whereas the label he bought initially I am just a reseller :)
Sounds like you bent over backwards
Great to hear that from a sponsor
Credit to you

Sent from my LG-F500L using Tapatalk

Anyone ever donated blood at red cross? Really want to do it due to being on B&C for about 10 months now with a high RBC last blood test. Curious as to how you felt after it, were you weak? Did you notice any negative effects from it?

Im currently on a cruise of 0.5ml test per week and want to start a tren blast after donating... anyone think that would be a good/bad idea and what timeframe to wait after donating blood to when to start the tren.

Cheers guyz

I feel heaps better. I started getting palpitations after awhile. Almost disappeared within days of donating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didnt have to voice your self bro.

My point is, so many people out to say they got stiffed and dont even contact the supplier or dont get a reply with in 1 hour.

You are probably one of the very stand up suppliers still about.

Accidents happen we all know that, just better to give the supplier the chance to rectify and give advice before posting problem gear.

There may also be a little bit of tren involved which i have not touched in quite a while. So apologies alba81.rm if i took the blunt approach.. Not one of my strong points ill own that 100%

Lucky you had a top guy replace it with something that he does have control of.

My point is, so many people out to say they got stiffed and dont even contact the supplier or dont get a reply with in 1 hour.

Accidents happen we all know that, just better to give the supplier the chance to rectify and give advice before posting problem gear.

There may also be a little bit of tren involved which i have not touched in quite a while. So apologies alba81.rm if i took the blunt approach.. Not one of my strong points ill own that 100%

All good I wouldn't go out and try and trash anyone's name roidstop is obviously a top bloke respect

all good mate yr post didnt come across in a bad way at all. In a world where people do end up getting bent over I like people to know if they have a legit issue i will do my best to rectify :)

Hi ppl been off for a while havnt juiced for about 8months gave my system a big break and recalibrate after 5 years on it /cruising but ready to start up again .
I just made a order of EuroLab , are they still good to go?last time I ordered there gear it was pretty good but it's been a while,..
Also my cycle I'm planning on tren A 50 Ed and test prop 50ed for about 8 weeks run the prop for about 12 weeks, last time I done this I felt like a pin cushion , my mates been telling me Sub q injections the go for this now , anyone done this? Also what do ppl think about taking xzanx to get to sleep and chill out whilst on tren to chill out?

Would take helix out the equation unless you like your personal information kept and if you dont like the product or have anything but positive comments he will post up all your personal details on a forum. He did it to one bloke on another forum. Really trustworthy guy...

Really? That’s fucked. Sounds like he would be a BOP administrator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of these sponsors who have websites know jack about brewing, most don't brew themselves, they don't know shit about the roid industry.

Most run and program the websites independently of brewers, there just using a website to advertise the products of certain labs and individuals.

Like SDMonster, knows little about gear or brewing, but pushes king Anabolic oils etc etc

Dont think you can take dexamphetamine you have to write and get a special application. I would be very careful with this one and maybe even call the consulate.

Caber im not sure of but im sure you can get it over there.

Just got back from Bangkok yesterday. Went to pattaya too.
Fucked lots of girls.

That's second time iv taken dex with me, no probs at all.
Bali dexamphetamine isn't allowed.

I took caber with me no probs. Was never searched going or returning.
Didn't bring any gear back I have heaps.

I did take a bunch of blue hearts in my wallet to thailand and also half a vial of tren a and half a vial of test e... But no probs either. Also a vial of melanotan...

I did buy some test prop when I was there as a boost, and 5 strip's of 10mg valium. But just chucked the last few vials of prop before I left. Fuck it. Cheap anyway.

So that's the theird time iv been this year and was only searched the first time comming bak to aus and that's when they got me with 1500 blue hearts. Second time with misses just brought one bottle back and wasn't searched.
So it's not like if u get done once they scrutinise you so it seems...

But Yehh might go somewhere different next time.

Two of the young girls were on ice... In pattaya. Got those girls off tinder. Had about 200 girls add me on tinder when I was there, all prostitutes ready to come to my hotel lol.
About 1000 to 1500 baht short time. I paid usually 1200 to 1300.
So like about 45 to 50 bucks.

Paid for short time with one then we went out n got drunk and had fun. She was cool. But yeh. Slowly getting over just fucking so many random girls. Hard to believe. Nice to know them a bit first.

One poor girl was 36kg...bout 20 years old. And my dick is 8" and I'm 6'5" on tren n shit. And poor girl thought she was going to die. But i was like fuck it, she took it hard, like a good girl, but after she was shaking and was like now how can go see other customer... Lol.

Arhh Thailand.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone ever donated blood at red cross? Really want to do it due to being on B&C for about 10 months now with a high RBC last blood test. Curious as to how you felt after it, were you weak? Did you notice any negative effects from it?

Im currently on a cruise of 0.5ml test per week and want to start a tren blast after donating... anyone think that would be a good/bad idea and what timeframe to wait after donating blood to when to start the tren.

Cheers guyz

Work had a thing where during work time we all went in to donate. First u had to lie like a mother fucker on the questionare... Then they sit you down in a meeting room and I had a slight blocked nose and she's like nah sorry can't donate, that could kill and old person.

Iv been blasting cruising 5 years and hemtacrit is normal. Whereas a mate barely uses and his went hi.

Hi ppl been off for a while havnt juiced for about 8months gave my system a big break and recalibrate after 5 years on it /cruising but ready to start up again .
I just made a order of EuroLab , are they still good to go?last time I ordered there gear it was pretty good but it's been a while,..
Also my cycle I'm planning on tren A 50 Ed and test prop 50ed for about 8 weeks run the prop for about 12 weeks, last time I done this I felt like a pin cushion , my mates been telling me Sub q injections the go for this now , anyone done this? Also what do ppl think about taking xzanx to get to sleep and chill out whilst on tren to chill out?

Iv just come off xanax after taking it twice a day for several months.
All I can say is, don't take it everyday. You don't realise but it turns off ur emotions and slowly disconnects you not to mention slight memory impairment.

I take 8 dexamphetamines a day now. Running 250 test, 350 tren a and anavar. And i feel great. I am taking just one valium before bed.
Valium is owk... But beware xanax.
I wouldn't take it more than perhaps once or twice a month. Serious.
It's actually a powerful tranq

- - - Updated - - -

Just do 100 eod... It's fine.
Get melatonin. Valium. Skip xanax.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of these sponsors who have websites know jack about brewing, most don't brew themselves, they don't know shit about the roid industry.

Most run and program the websites independently of brewers, there just using a website to advertise the products of certain labs and individuals.

Like SDMonster, knows little about gear or brewing, but pushes king Anabolic oils etc etc

Brewing is ridiculously simple... Raw powder, scale, beaker, mct oil, benzol alcohol, benzol benzoate, steroid calculator website, mix powder with ba and bb on pan of water on stove. When it dissolves add ur mct oil. Stir. Get a 50ml syringe and a 22 micron syringe filter and filter into ur vials. Done.

The reason no ones throwing up powder sources is they're too valuable to risk in open forum, Harry referenced two recently & you should search his posts and get that info. I hope you take some time to read up on solvents etc so you don't waste your time making painful gear as once you factor your lab our & risk you need to be a high user to see a big difference

I think how Thappy & Harry have started to see eye to eye is the very reason these forums are valuable to people like us and sharing knowledge helps us push back against those that seek to limit & control our choices in life

I'm here for the lads, for the passion. Zero vested interest. Just good ol steroid chatts. And I'm still learning myself...

You know any good pharmacys in bkk?

Bangkok you can't get shit all. No valium or xanax either (they even have signs on the windows).

You have to travel about an hour or so south to pattaya where 7 out of 10 pharmcies have whatevr you're after.
Usually drop it off on a motorbike, but they have simple stuff under the counter.
Phuket also has heaps of gear.

Funny, I also noticed if you want imitation louis vuitton bags you also have to go to pattaya or phuket. Bangkok has zero.
But funny again cause Bangkok is the only place where u can just smash laughing gas in the streets and bars with countless people waving signs for laughing gas, but they don't do that in pattaya or phuket.

Bangkok you can't get shit all. No valium or xanax either (they even have signs on the windows).

You have to travel about an hour or so south to pattaya where 7 out of 10 pharmcies have whatevr you're after.
Usually drop it off on a motorbike, but they have simple stuff under the counter.
Phuket also has heaps of gear.

Funny, I also noticed if you want imitation louis vuitton bags you also have to go to pattaya or phuket. Bangkok has zero.
But funny again cause Bangkok is the only place where u can just smash laughing gas in the streets and bars with countless people waving signs for laughing gas, but they don't do that in pattaya or phuket.
Oh I found out can get pharma test and proviron which is fine for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom