Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running test e 500mg twice week
Tren e 400mg twice a week for 15 weeks
First 4 weeks 40mg dbol daily
Last 4 weeks mast p at 500mg M W F
Starting in 6 weeks.

Looks pretty good! 15 weeks is a long ass time on tren. I don't do more than 8 weeks of tren with at least 2 weeks break before more tren.

Mast can be great, run it the entire time. But it can also lower estrogen and just make the whole estrogen thing harder to dial in. Depends on the person.
Also my hair just recedes noticeably on mast.

tren and anavar will both wreck your lipids. They do to mine even just tren alone. Id ask a gp for cholesterol check because of family history or something. Im cholesterol meds for ever now.

Anavar prob a bit of a waste with tren anyway. Im running tren ace and test ace .5ml of each ed and dbol.

I think heaps of the forums are dead now there is a new one around apparently when i remember what the address is ill probably sign up to that one.

True. Yeh i just got some paper work for a blood test going to wait a few weeks before I get it drawn tho.

Yehh I need bulking compounds really esp being 6'5".
Maybe I'll just switch to 30 blue hearts, with tren you still look great anyway. And just thro in a drol before bed 3 nights a week ontop of the dbol. Otherwise drol everyday arhh too full on mentally.

I like to just experiment and see what works for me.

Yeh times are changing with the forums. Guess there will be an upswing sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @harrywho your running ppl ??

Sent from my LG-F500L using Tapatalk

Yeh man ppl seem good. Better than landmark Chems.
But even landmark Chems, mate ran 250 test, 200 tren e, and some tbol and gained 10kg in 10 weeks. Homebrew. He's a personal trainer.

I have some pharma shit too from thailand.

True. Yeh i just got some paper work for a blood test going to wait a few weeks before I get it drawn tho.

Yehh I need bulking compounds really esp being 6'5".
Maybe I'll just switch to 30 blue hearts, with tren you still look great anyway. And just thro in a drol before bed 3 nights a week ontop of the dbol. Otherwise drol everyday arhh too full on mentally.

I like to just experiment and see what works for me.

Yeh times are changing with the forums. Guess there will be an upswing sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh man ppl seem good. Better than landmark Chems.
But even landmark Chems, mate ran 250 test, 200 tren e, and some tbol and gained 10kg in 10 weeks. Homebrew. He's a personal trainer.

I have some pharma shit too from thailand.
Sweet
There is some stuff with regards to test e causing extreme pain on bop and few others saying the same thing with ppl raws
I havent had any problems and just wanted some others feedback thanks

Sweet
There is some stuff with regards to test e causing extreme pain on bop and few others saying the same thing with ppl raws
I havent had any problems and just wanted some others feedback thanks

Well that's homebrew from the Raws at 2%ba and 18%bb in mct oil.
Idk about the ppl aussie domestic stuff they brew themselves.
But the Raws are fine. I never get any kind of pain now days. Ain't no virgin muscles 5years blasting and cruising.

has anyone used helix tren E or platinum anabolic tren E?

I have 3 vials of the old Xlabs tren E which ive ran in the past and worked well.. however im curious if anyones tried these other 2 and had good results as i've only ever used xlabs so i have no comparison to anything to judge if its great or not.

Would take helix out the equation unless you like your personal information kept and if you dont like the product or have anything but positive comments he will post up all your personal details on a forum. He did it to one bloke on another forum. Really trustworthy guy...

This same thing happened with one of the sponsors on bs last night, couldn’t believe I was reading it
A mod edited out this morning, but personal details, name and address of purchaser were posted by sponsor on review thread last night

Seems there is a reason a lot of the older suppliers are lying low.
I dont doubt they are still around thou?

This same thing happened with one of the sponsors on bs last night, couldn’t believe I was reading it
A mod edited out this morning, but personal details, name and address of purchaser were posted by sponsor on review thread last night

was it helix or another sponsor that released the info? thats messed up

- - - Updated - - -

anyone tried black diamond tren ? any good?

Nar not helix , different sponsor .
Post is still there minus details, with edit saying details removed, Seems to be about re shipping gear , maybe trying call out the purchaser as scamming, dunno if he was trying to scam, maybe he was , maybe post to blame, but fuck , posting details publicly I think is not cool .

Guys, what app/site is easy to buy Bitcoin easy without having to go to bank to deposit cash into an account

Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

When dealing with the black market you need to take in account you’re dealing with criminals. When push comes to shove. Majority of them have no fucks to give. So it’s also their own fault for given their info to complete strangers.

In saying this... what you mentioned is a fucking dog move and needs to be taught a lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys think running a low dose of tren with Test would be good for a second cycle? I know alot of people say Dbol but dont really want to do a harsh oral like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom