Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still interested in longer term blasters/cruisers thoughts about estrogen, particularly that the longer you're on test the less ai you need.
Myself blasting and cruising for 5 years.
First 2 or 3 years needed about.25 adex eod on 750 test even with 60dbol.
Now i cant even drop down to 250 cruise without having aching joints and low estro feels, even if no ai has been taken in months. So then I have to smash 200 prop eod with the 250 test e just to not feel like I have low estro.
Weird. Idk how ill ever get down to a proper cruise dose without low estrogen. My body has become so accustomed to hi test.

Hey ladies, long time haha yes still alive just been quiet for ages due to ongoing injuries and life haha

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone couching for mct oils currently?

I guess it's probably best to stay natty a while longer, lol. Thanks for the help bro!

Hey mate, I’m ex Infantry. I’ve been on gear while serving they only test you if they’re suspicious, as it’s too expensive. They won’t test you during the enlistment process or basic training, not that you’d get an opportunity to pin at Kapooka or your IET’s

I'm still interested in longer term blasters/cruisers thoughts about estrogen, particularly that the longer you're on test the less ai you need.
Myself blasting and cruising for 5 years.
First 2 or 3 years needed about.25 adex eod on 750 test even with 60dbol.
Now i cant even drop down to 250 cruise without having aching joints and low estro feels, even if no ai has been taken in months. So then I have to smash 200 prop eod with the 250 test e just to not feel like I have low estro.
Weird. Idk how ill ever get down to a proper cruise dose without low estrogen. My body has become so accustomed to hi test.
So you're saying you get aching joints (knees?) on a low dose?

Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

So here's some random chat which might get the board going..

Been back on for 6 weeks, running 1g/week, ai every second day (.25 arimidex). Body weight up 4kg, still lean even on stomach. Benched 135 yesterday and 125 on calves on this morning's split, did comfortably as well, so all is good. No injuries at all ATM.. we have our own gym and business so life's sweet..

Wife says I need to stay on gear, she sees what I'm like on and the benefits, so b&C it is for life. I'm older and am going to enjoy quality of life. Now she gets her fantasy's to come true. This weekend there's 3 of us fucking and sucking.. so it's give and take for both us.. it's actually win win..lol

So you're saying you get aching joints (knees?) on a low dose?

Yeh man. Basically when I drop to 250 test (pharma amps from Thailand iv been using for a year) my estro basically drops to low.
Sooo I'll just use extra hcg and just do that for a couple months and it should level out...

So here's some random chat which might get the board going..

Been back on for 6 weeks, running 1g/week, ai every second day (.25 arimidex). Body weight up 4kg, still lean even on stomach. Benched 135 yesterday and 125 on calves on this morning's split, did comfortably as well, so all is good. No injuries at all ATM.. we have our own gym and business so life's sweet..

Wife says I need to stay on gear, she sees what I'm like on and the benefits, so b&C it is for life. I'm older and am going to enjoy quality of life. Now she gets her fantasy's to come true. This weekend there's 3 of us fucking and sucking.. so it's give and take for both us.. it's actually win win..lol

Fuk Yeh sounds awesome man! Blasting and cruising is the way to go. But life still has its ups and downs around it.

Unfortunately fuk all juicy stuff. Last year went to thailand 3 times. Once with the misses and had a 3 way with her.
First time I went Fuked 13 girls in 9 days.

Anyway, rented out our property and moved back into my parents garage. Been seeing a psychiatrist since like July last year. Been prescribed everything. Xanax, valium, anti depressants, dexamphetamines. My last appointment she's basically like, well ur really quite normal but ur anxiety and unhappiness is cercumstancial, relationship/financial. 700k debt.
So fukk it selling the house, just have to break it off with her.
Haven't been to gym in ages just meh.
Pay off my debts and start again...

Save up and buy my own property in my name, and see different girls when I want. Go overseas when I want.

Not be tied the fuk down with a noose around my neck with a demanding / manipulating filopino. Damnnn she's 5 foot and I'm 6 foot 5 on steroids and she fucked my head particularly over the last 3 years.
Totally changed me. Lost myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom