Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 82

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
New Aussie VIPs: Fall 2018
-zirapb47 (HEAD OF AUSSIE SECTION)
-contopaxi
-Harrywho

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

*SCAMMERS!!! Syntha Labs - http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/approved-sources/approved-syntha-labs-41692.html
---SYNTHA SCAM: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/syntha-scammers-55850.html
*AGPharmaceuticals - LEFT SITE POTENTIAL SCAM BEWARE!!!

Approved Aussie sources
For reference, old aussie threads...

For the blast and cruisers - iv read long term androgen use lowers shbg. Which is basically good cause more free test, but I find I don't need any ai for a while and bloods are fine. My shbg has been like 2 for ages, very low.
If anything I struggle to keep estrogen up. If i drop to 250 test my estrogen crashes... Without ai. And that's running amps I bought myself from Thailand, 250 cruise and test is 69 (40being top).
So now I need 500 test and no ai just to maintain estrogen.
What's the go with that?

If I drop to 250 test I have to smash heaps of dbol to try and get my estrogen up, sore knees, all that I know its low. And that's without any ai use in ages...

Thoughts?

My shbg always runs low and long term ai usage makes it worse. I found going sub q helps slow the release of test and it seems to stay in the system longer. When your shbg is low you drop the test from your body quicker and you get the low e2 symptoms. Also, don't use any orals like dbol as they actually make it worse. Orals will lower shbg worse than injectables.

My shbg always runs low and long term ai usage makes it worse. I found going sub q helps slow the release of test and it seems to stay in the system longer. When your shbg is low you drop the test from your body quicker and you get the low e2 symptoms. Also, don't use any orals like dbol as they actually make it worse. Orals will lower shbg worse than injectables.

Interesting. Yeh you're right. Just going to sit on 500 test for a while.
Cheers man.

Hey lads

Been a away overseas and recovering a little injury.

The lads around the tracts have been talking about a smaller lab coming up that has some quality product.

So far they have run the test and tren ace. They seem very enthusiastic about the results.

I just need to chase the name up... might have follow up and see if I can test the deca and eq out in low dose to help with more recovery.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean to say tracks

For the blast and cruisers - iv read long term androgen use lowers shbg. Which is basically good cause more free test, but I find I don't need any ai for a while and bloods are fine. My shbg has been like 2 for ages, very low.
If anything I struggle to keep estrogen up. If i drop to 250 test my estrogen crashes... Without ai. And that's running amps I bought myself from Thailand, 250 cruise and test is 69 (40being top).
So now I need 500 test and no ai just to maintain estrogen.
What's the go with that?

If I drop to 250 test I have to smash heaps of dbol to try and get my estrogen up, sore knees, all that I know its low. And that's without any ai use in ages...

Thoughts?

Come off test completely and run 500-1000iu of hcg eod for approx a month and see what happens.

tends to fix a lot of problems for me. Anything from mental health aspect to sex drive.

Come off test completely and run 500-1000iu of hcg eod for approx a month and see what happens.

tends to fix a lot of problems for me. Anything from mental health aspect to sex drive.

That's prob a great idea but after being on test for 5 years if i came off for a month id prob lose my job.

I have been doing heaps of hcg. Got a blood test this morning.
Destroyed the misses pussy last night so estrogen must be sitting well right now. I'll just sit at 500 test, go back to my 500iu hcg mon/Thursday and have a cruise at that. Then maybe slowly go down to 375mg test. And then Yeh run some tren or whatever.

But yeh just crazy how it all works.

I get bloods like every 3 months.

Anyone used sphinx labs?
It seems to have a few decent reviews on another forum and the price is pretty good imo.
Hopefully someone has some feedback on there oils

That's prob a great idea but after being on test for 5 years if i came off for a month id prob lose my job.

I have been doing heaps of hcg. Got a blood test this morning.
Destroyed the misses pussy last night so estrogen must be sitting well right now. I'll just sit at 500 test, go back to my 500iu hcg mon/Thursday and have a cruise at that. Then maybe slowly go down to 375mg test. And then Yeh run some tren or whatever.

But yeh just crazy how it all works.

I get bloods like every 3 months.

I have been on 10 years and HCG alone will make me feel better than test.

Totally up to you. Just going on personal experience and trying to help not argue

Running sus250 first time. Loving it [emoji108][emoji2533][emoji108][emoji2533][emoji108][emoji2533]
Done few cycle with test e but never tried sus250
Very smooth/ sex drive over the roof..

I have been on 10 years and HCG alone will make me feel better than test.

Totally up to you. Just going on personal experience and trying to help not argue

Yeh man I totally agree, deff not arguing.

Got my blood results back. Everything is good except hdl and ldl. It's actually never been tested previously, damn doctors. Cholesterol always came back fine. But I guess I never really thought about hdl ldl. Fuck.

But hdl is .38 (.9 - 1.5)
Ldl is 3 (0.0 - 4.0)

He said hdl is prob the lowest he's ever seen. Said to take fish oil.

So I'll just stick with this 500 cruise for a bit, take like 6 to 9 caps of fish oil a day. Ummm incorporate more running.
Get it tested in a few weeks...
Iv read it takes a while tho...

Chol / hdl ratio 11.1 (0-4.5)

Thoughts?

Can that ratio cause any actual perceptible side effects?

maybe a low dose statin harry if it does not come good. try no flush niacin at night first

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom