bannednutrition.com
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 83

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What does everyone do to help prevent hair loss?

I've been cycling for about 4 years and never had a problem until now, using 500test and 400 deca and dropping heaps of hair.
    Been taking 12.5 aromasin every day for the past 2 weeks thinking it may have been E2

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackstheone View Post
    What does everyone do to help prevent hair loss?

I've been cycling for about 4 years and never had a problem until now, using 500test and 400 deca and dropping heaps of hair.
    Been taking 12.5 aromasin every day for the past 2 weeks thinking it may have been E2
    Aromasin thins out the hair U don't need to take it every day I take aromasin every 3 to 4 days @12.5mg Ur estro must be zero

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alba81.rm View Post
    Aromasin thins out the hair U don't need to take it every day I take aromasin every 3 to 4 days @12.5mg Ur estro must be zero
    I would normally just take 12.5 on my jab says.
    Only time I've gone to everyday was when my e2 was over 600

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I dunno bro embrace the baldness then

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alba81.rm View Post
    What about superdrol? I some times use 25mg pre workout but only for a few days at a time

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackstheone View Post
    What about superdrol? I some times use 25mg pre workout but only for a few days at a time
    Not too sure about superdrol bro I can't really help I reckon Ur better of slowing down on the aromasin to every 3 days but U should try that hair loss shampoo rogaine I think it's called its supposed to be pretty good also get some nizoral shampoo it's got a chemical that stops hair loss been using that for years and baldness runs in my family Ive still got a full head of hair and been blasting and cruising for over 3 years now

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test and Superdrol convert to DHT which is responsible for hair loss in most cases - it speeds up the natural process. By using Deca with test, it actually reduces the impact. Also AIís can cause hair loss.
    I would stop using Superdrol, and back off on the AI a bit, togetherr with using a hair thinning shampoo.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazandy View Post
    Test and Superdrol convert to DHT which is responsible for hair loss in most cases - it speeds up the natural process. By using Deca with test, it actually reduces the impact. Also AIís can cause hair loss.
    I would stop using Superdrol, and back off on the AI a bit, togetherr with using a hair thinning shampoo.
    Cheers for the input guys. Just got some rogaine today and definitely stopping the superdrol. Never had the issues before I started the drol.
    And will slow down on the ai

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyone here a regular of HGH? Interested to her if you are cycling or using constantly along with dosage.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazandy View Post
    Anyone here a regular of HGH? Interested to her if you are cycling or using constantly along with dosage.
    Cycling is fine, real hgh works and works fast. This whole notion that you gotta run for 6 months minimum emerged at the same time or this absolute shit arrived from China, you know, the bunkotropins and peptidetropindls lol. Real hyges and real jins have been gone for over a decade. All tge generics from China are strongly believed to be gh realising peptides that can produce somewhat spikes in gh serum and igf levels so that a blood test may fool a user into thinking it's genuine hgh.

Best advise is this, get real HGH from an anti aging clinic if you got the funds, if not then don't run it.
    I know in every capital city in Aus there is a few anti aging clinics that prescribe it.
    There is a few sports doctors around that will perscribe it In 8 week cycles, you will get benefits in 8 weeks from real gh.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast