Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You still on endep?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyone know a good source for ipamarolen tablets?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by eastsidesydney View Post
    You still on endep?
    Went off it 3 months ago, was only on 25mg/day taken at night. First thing noticed after a week is increase in motivation and ability to feel better on little less sleep, as while Endep allows 7 or 8 hours you feel shit for 4 hours after getting up. also lost 3kg without trying, abs are exposed nicely because of it, was bad for gut fat..

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jimonstrous View Post
    There's a lot of talk about homebrewing and it Is in Australia. I've personally ordered biopharma from roidstop in the last month and imported from dragonordnance in the last month but my second shipment was seized and I'm currently organising a fix. I've had many people contact me on wickr offering help with domestic Aussie raws but I don't know who's out to rip me off and who's legit, and it seems we only have approved url sources and now raw sources?

Is there any reason for this and do we have any decent purity raws domestically in Aus?

Thanks a lot guys.
    This is an interesting one. My understanding is that because itís not easy to get raws into Australia, the people that do, will protect themselves (and sources) or in some instances their business, so will not offer assistance.
    I would be very careful about people in AUS offering Raws and would advise to do your homework first. Getting them from outside Australia in a very limited quantity (under 100 grams) appears to be a safer and better option.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyone adding you on wikr or asking you if you want Raws is probably a detective. I had one add me the other day. Everything you write here they are logging and investigating. I don't know why they would add me and try n chatt with me, but maybe because iv mentioned Raws and brewing before.

Brewing is somthing you want to do if you blast and cruise and never come off. But it's for personal use only.

It's incredibly easy to order under 100g stealth packed Raws from China, for personal use. And incredibly cheap. Say you order 50g of test and 50g tren for a couple hundred bucks or whatever ,you could litterally run 1g of each for a year straight. For the same price of a couple vials.

If you get tempted to sell, these guys investigate you, build a case and fuck you up. Iv been on these forums 3 years or so and I don't even recognise most people now.

If you buy small quantity of Raws from China and it gets confiscated you will get a letter. If you buy Raws from a detective in Australia, well fuk.

Also there is zero point trying to make money out of gear esp now because it's all online. Even purple panda have Aussie domestic and they do international Raws. 40us a vial.
    Sooo much has changed since I started using steroids 5 years ago.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeh idk why you'd try and order vials from overseas, try purple panda labs in Google. They do Aussie domestic as well as international Raws.
    They would be much better than roid. Stop or whatever other Aussie domestic sites there are these days.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Does anyone have any good/bad experience with low test high deca cycles?
    I've always done 500 test 400-500 deca and would like to possible try something ells
    Just worried about lose of libido as it's already pretty average most of the time

Cheers

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Yeh idk why you'd try and order vials from overseas, try purple panda labs in Google. They do Aussie domestic as well as international Raws.
    They would be much better than roid. Stop or whatever other Aussie domestic sites there are these days.
    The PPL oils are complete [email protected] compared to roid stops oils. Bro last blood test I got on lambo test from roidstop produced the same numbers as Bayer testoviron amps.
    Bro just remember this isn't the watered down lambo that our old Sponser on here use to sell.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    How are purple panda labs so cheap compared to Ozshop?

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newman87 View Post
    How are purple panda labs so cheap compared to Ozshop?
    PPL is a big overseas lab company that produces a lot of different raw powders and sells worldwide.
    Oz shop is probably a small setup of a couple guys who order Raws from overseas and half dose them then make a profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gargz View Post
    The PPL oils are complete [email protected] compared to roid stops oils. Bro last blood test I got on lambo test from roidstop produced the same numbers as Bayer testoviron amps.
    Bro just remember this isn't the watered down lambo that our old Sponser on here use to sell.
    Yeh I'm not trying to personally knock any local Aussie domestic business. I have had no dealings with any local gear in a lonnng time. I only use ppl Raws for all my aas use.
    As far as ppl aussie domestic vials Iv never used so they could be shit idk. But the Raws I like. I'm not affiliated with anyone.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast