Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military - ADF & Not sure, just routine testing - Urine

Just stay clean
If your goal to get in and that's what you really want to do. Why risk it and use drugs.
You really need to prioritise what's more value to you. Just my opinion.

Generally they only test for rec drugs. Things that can impair your and others safety at Work. Gear wouldn't be classed as this. I would assume the military the same. But is an assumption. The usual Pathology labs don't do urine steroid testing and there are no 'instant' urine kits available for steroids as far as I can tell.
Even at the labs the only test is testosterone, there are not specific compound tests.
https://imedical.com.au/order/blood-tests/sport-hormone-private-blood-tests

Generally they only test for rec drugs. Things that can impair your and others safety at Work. Gear wouldn't be classed as this. I would assume the military the same. But is an assumption. The usual Pathology labs don't do urine steroid testing and there are no 'instant' urine kits available for steroids as far as I can tell.
Even at the labs the only test is testosterone, there are not specific compound tests.
https://imedical.com.au/order/blood-tests/sport-hormone-private-blood-tests

Yes they do a blood test and check your testosterone levels
Had friends confirm this

Shit, that's a bit hard core. Doing a blood test

- - - Updated - - -

Shit that is a bit hardcore, having to do a blood test. I wonder what they use as the yardstick for ' hes using gear'. What if they result is say 35, just outside range, but could be explained by natural medical conditions . Wonder who makes this decision. Probably the military dr??

Shit, that's a bit hard core. Doing a blood test

- - - Updated - - -

Shit that is a bit hardcore, having to do a blood test. I wonder what they use as the yardstick for ' hes using gear'. What if they result is say 35, just outside range, but could be explained by natural medical conditions . Wonder who makes this decision. Probably the military dr??

A second test would be conducted.
Time of day, foods, general health all play a role in the results as you know. Assuming the same conditions were all met. In the end, one would presume the hierarchy of medical military doctors board would get their final say lol

Hey guys, hope everyone has been well I've been trying to find some DNP locally I used to get it through a source that frequented these forums.

Anyway - anyone ever had or know of anyone to have latarjet surgury?

Hey brothers haven’t been around for a long time. Who’s safe these days. Just used one of the ole faithful and had no issues of course. But had a mate order from roidstop, not much appears to be happening after a week... a little concerning.

Who are we using to order? Anyone gotten around to watching Enhanced? I ordered from EA couple of years ago and the stuff came. I wonder if its still getting through customs? I didn't really think much of it tbh.

Who are we using to order? Anyone gotten around to watching Enhanced? I ordered from EA couple of years ago and the stuff came. I wonder if its still getting through customs? I didn't really think much of it tbh.
Try out ozshop there approved on here I've ordered from him recently and with express delivery he has a huge range as well

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ozshop is great as well. ordered Friday came in Monday interstate. Barely replies on Wickr though can’t complain though, service is tip top

Am planning a tren a cycle with test e base

Am thinking 50mg EOD tren a pins, but people are sayin go 75mg EOD,
Is there much difference in results?

Cheers gents

Am planning a tren a cycle with test e base

Am thinking 50mg EOD tren a pins, but people are sayin go 75mg EOD,
Is there much difference in results?

Cheers gents

I do 500 test e and 300 tren ace.
Monday 1ml test and 1ml tren
Wed 1ml tren
Friday 1ml test and 1ml tren