Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got experience with nasal MT2, found it for very cheap (sale). Is it a lot less effective than injectable, just want to use it during summer so I have a decent base tan for my show

anyone got experience with nasal MT2, found it for very cheap (sale). Is it a lot less effective than injectable, just want to use it during summer so I have a decent base tan for my show

Never had experience sticking it up my nose and not something that id particularly want to be snorting into my lungs

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone used euro labs recently and can confirm if it's still G2G?

The entire Bsf forum and sponsors is probably just one small group of people. Sounds like they fucked up and site is down, cops who knows.

And any kind of blend is shit.

Yes true. All guys selling same stuff. Few already gone. Agp gone too, someone else using his account, sound like different guy.
I never posted anything on bsf, Better stick to 1 forum.

Yes true. All guys selling same stuff. Few already gone. Agp gone too, someone else using his account, sound like different guy.
I never posted anything on bsf, Better stick to 1 forum.

When did agp go bro? U talking in last few weeks?

Has anyone got the link for ozshop? My old supplier is down like most of us I guess. Any sponsored supplier link would be awesome please

They're still contactable by WikR from what I can tell. Not going to post it here as they've been removed as a sponsor.

New to the forums..

Been on others for a while but since BS Forum seems to be down and my reg source Alphabeast is gone, on the prowl ;)

Very much starting to regret prioritising prices over reliability. Sure, cheap gear for your mates is awesome, no contact and or no delivery isn't awesome.

Time to bite the bullet. VIP's and Sponsors are given that title for a reason!

Hey lads noticed BSF is down at the moment, was going to get some clen off Ausjuice.. Is their clen g2g? Any reviews from them? cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom