Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really, so it's not even the feds taking it down :(

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I'm always way too scared too purchase gear during a sale it always makes me think exit scam like krypto and Auspharma did.

Another big order landed within the week from Ultimate Anabolics (Ausroids).

Picked up some of their new Primo too, will see how that goes.

Gez things change, regularly.

Wouldn't know who is reliable or not.

Sponsors need to have pre Xmas deals.... Hint hint.

Things so change rapidly... Iv been observing the changes over the last 5 years... And seen different people come and go.

Idk iv never used those fancy websites... Just cause they have a website doesn't mean shit. If you want reliable I'd say go with OzShop.
Anyone with a website has a huge target on their back from detectives ect...

Things so change rapidly... Iv been observing the changes over the last 5 years... And seen different people come and go.

Idk iv never used those fancy websites... Just cause they have a website doesn't mean shit. If you want reliable I'd say go with OzShop.
Anyone with a website has a huge target on their back from detectives ect...

I second Ozshop

Finally done my first order with them last week and am more than happy.
Very helpful and fast delivery

I second Ozshop

Finally done my first order with them last week and am more than happy.
Very helpful and fast delivery

Have heard they're pretty great. Seemed polite when I got in contact to him re: pricing ect. If my usual UGL ever has issues I'll likely swap.

Does anyone use finasteride to stop or reduce hair loss and rate it?
I use nizoral shampoo I've been blasting and cruising 4 years now haven't lost any hair yet [emoji1696] it's supposed to have a chemical in it that stops ur hair from falling out I'm not sure how true it is at least there's no sides

I use nizoral shampoo I've been blasting and cruising 4 years now haven't lost any hair yet [emoji1696] it's supposed to have a chemical in it that stops ur hair from falling out I'm not sure how true it is at least there's no sides

Any particular brand mate?

Test base no ester is great pre-workout as for otc seems like they have banned all the good ones and the just overdose them with different types of caffeine …

Test base no ester is great pre-workout as for otc seems like they have banned all the good ones and the just overdose them with different types of caffeine …

Could you advise on how best to use the test base?

I'm currently only doing a low dose of test e and deca to see how I react rather than going back to high doses all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom