Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Arimidex 0.5mg eod
Caber 0.25-0.50mg 2 times/ week.
I also add 50mg Proviron ed.

After 5 years using steroids iv found I need much less to no ai, compared to when I first started. And even then I didn't need much.
Anyone else found anything similar?

After 5 years using steroids iv found I need much less to no ai, compared to when I first started. And even then I didn't need much.
Anyone else found anything similar?

I’ve found the opposite haha
Are you leaner than you used to be? As aromatise is made in fat cells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve found the opposite haha
Are you leaner than you used to be? As aromatise is made in fat cells.

I never did cycle without ai. Don’t know i neee it or not but yeah when i was on 1ml test cruising then no ai.
Will try to avoid ai and caber this time haha.

Anyone done short cycle of 6-8 weeks with test tren mast blend ?? I’m going to start next week. 1ml mon wed fri.

Hey,

Back in the day quite a few members off here used to buy off iasuperpharma and import from Philippines, happy to announce we're now Aussie locals aswell.
Everything is within Aus borders and 0 delivery fee.
We now bring you the same quality you used to buy from Philippines, right here!

If someone can contact me with the process of becoming approved that'll be great.

Hey,

Back in the day quite a few members off here used to buy off iasuperpharma and import from Philippines, happy to announce we're now Aussie locals aswell.
Everything is within Aus borders and 0 delivery fee.
We now bring you the same quality you used to buy from Philippines, right here!

If someone can contact me with the process of becoming approved that'll be great.
Contact gearhead

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

50PC to even send a PM haha,
I'm not going to spam the forum with random messages just to get it up.

Ill leave the link to our website, let me know if you have any questions and though that ill increase my PC.

You might be legit bro but U can't advertise without being an approved source it's only gonna get you banned before you even start

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh, well he can take it down if he likes, i cant edit a comment.
If any of you are close with him or have him on an instant messaging app you can forward him to here.

Oh, well he can take it down if he likes, i cant edit a comment.
If any of you are close with him or have him on an instant messaging app you can forward him to here.

Super,
PM gearhead he may put you in the right direction

I've been looking at your site for the last week. Will shoot an order through when I can organize BTC.

Sweet, we have a awesome deal for Aussies during may to celebrate 10 years.
Min , $200USD
20% off all BTC orders
15% off all WU/MG/WR orders
Free bottle of POPEYE(test base)
Free shipping

enjoy that throughout may!

Anybody who knows me from the past, i can vouch for iasuperpharmas AUS domestic site, i decided to jump on as a rep as i used to use them for most of my orders.

Speaking of phillipines can you buy steroids at the pharmacy kind of like in thailand? Because I know phillipines is insane with their drug laws, which includes killing you if even suspected of drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone get anything like lipozym or anything like a fat dissolving injection??!?!?!?!

Would anyone do DIY botox? I'm just curious If that's a thing. Prob not a great Idea.

Sweet, we have a awesome deal for Aussies during may to celebrate 10 years.
Min , $200USD
20% off all BTC orders
15% off all WU/MG/WR orders
Free bottle of POPEYE(test base)
Free shipping

enjoy that throughout may!

Sweet, I did a small order over the weekend. I'm just three weeks post shoulder surgery so I'm trying to slowly build a little collection for the next cycle.

In hindsight, I should have run some low test while recovering. If there is anyone on here that has had a surgery - bonus points for a shoulder. How long did you wait until cycling again?

Sweet, I did a small order over the weekend. I'm just three weeks post shoulder surgery so I'm trying to slowly build a little collection for the next cycle.

In hindsight, I should have run some low test while recovering. If there is anyone on here that has had a surgery - bonus points for a shoulder. How long did you wait until cycling again?

Have you looked into Tb500 or bpc157?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom