Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 83

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
New Aussie VIPs: Spring 2019
-zirapb47 (HEAD OF AUSSIE SECTION)
-contopaxi
-Harrywho

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

*SCAMMERS!!! Syntha Labs - http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/approved-sources/approved-syntha-labs-41692.html
---SYNTHA SCAM: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/syntha-scammers-55850.html
*AGPharmaceuticals - LEFT SITE POTENTIAL SCAM BEWARE!!!
*+1 scammer
[*]Roidstop.is - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/approved-roidstop-57089.html

Approved Aussie sources
For reference, old aussie threads...

[emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi Gearhead, in reference to the older thread, I want ya to know I respect what your saying as your experiences and what you witnessed with others in this. I am convinced your intent is not simply cos RoidStop didnt continue paying the Evo forum sponsorship fee which in USD is a fair bit per month, I am convinced its not just a simple case of sour grapes and tarnishing his name cos of that.

Apart from being a simple customer, I dont know roidstop and Im not in anyway involved in any of that prior history. I can only share, that I have not had any problems with them and in communication as a customer, he strikes me as a solid bloke selling quality gear to help us all out. Its clear he wants to run a successful business, make money, make his customers happy. I dont have any reason to consider him a liar when he most earnestly assures me that hes never ripped anyone off in his work.

Maybe the case is both sides have misunderstood a bit and its all compounded to a place no one wants. He told me that he was prevented from logging back onto Evo and he has no opportunity to explain his side. He did tell me, he had to temporarily close the website. He didnt have to tell me anything about it, I was just trying to judge if I should do an order or not. The fact he told me point blank he had to temporarily close showed hes straight up. If people had resulting issues with that event, then Im sure if people contacted his store that in good faith it would be worked out fairly for all involved. He told me that he got frustrated that he wasnt allowed back into Evo to say his side, discuss the temporary closure and thats why he didnt continue paying your USD sponsorship fee.

Mate I take what I say seriously and Im careful with what I say, cos Im taking the risk like everyone with having to trust someone I dont know, with not just my money but a drop point for the juice that I need to pickup from. We all take this risk. We have to front the bitcoin up front. So when ya say, where am I at with my mates and bros, well Im totally with what you mean there man. Im just saying, Ive had no problems with roidstop and I think its a bit harsh where everything has ended up. You and everyone else who may have issues wanting resolution, well why not contact him?

Peace man, cheers

Hi Gearhead, in reference to the older thread, I want ya to know I respect what your saying as your experiences and what you witnessed with others in this. I am convinced your intent is not simply cos RoidStop didnt continue paying the Evo forum sponsorship fee which in USD is a fair bit per month, I am convinced its not just a simple case of sour grapes and tarnishing his name cos of that.

Apart from being a simple customer, I dont know roidstop and Im not in anyway involved in any of that prior history. I can only share, that I have not had any problems with them and in communication as a customer, he strikes me as a solid bloke selling quality gear to help us all out. Its clear he wants to run a successful business, make money, make his customers happy. I dont have any reason to consider him a liar when he most earnestly assures me that hes never ripped anyone off in his work.

Maybe the case is both sides have misunderstood a bit and its all compounded to a place no one wants. He told me that he was prevented from logging back onto Evo and he has no opportunity to explain his side. He did tell me, he had to temporarily close the website. He didnt have to tell me anything about it, I was just trying to judge if I should do an order or not. The fact he told me point blank he had to temporarily close showed hes straight up. If people had resulting issues with that event, then Im sure if people contacted his store that in good faith it would be worked out fairly for all involved. He told me that he got frustrated that he wasnt allowed back into Evo to say his side, discuss the temporary closure and thats why he didnt continue paying your USD sponsorship fee.

Mate I take what I say seriously and Im careful with what I say, cos Im taking the risk like everyone with having to trust someone I dont know, with not just my money but a drop point for the juice that I need to pickup from. We all take this risk. We have to front the bitcoin up front. So when ya say, where am I at with my mates and bros, well Im totally with what you mean there man. Im just saying, Ive had no problems with roidstop and I think its a bit harsh where everything has ended up. You and everyone else who may have issues wanting resolution, well why not contact him?

Peace man, cheers

bro aint no thang....you dont know what happened...the bro just ran away...FEE? wtf you talking about?
bro that aint true...he scammed a bunch of aussies...he was hit up, he didnt respond...he was banned for it...what you talking about? ...
...look at the aussie threads, he be called out hella times...what you talking about bro? why lie to aussie brothers and sisters? ...dont understand how you can set up your own...

but maybe he didn't scam but had problems...he had some other issues etc...BUT why didnt he respond? why did he run away, respond to no messages and ghosted the shit?...thats FACT he hella didnt respond ...why he be hiding if he so straight up think bout it?
...................even giving him benefit of doubt, whats the excuse for not the courtesy of a response? what is it? he was on an active but not responding....hiding...shady as fuck IMO..and an asshole to boot

bro aint no thang....you dont know what happened...the bro just ran away...FEE? wtf you talking about?
bro that aint true...he scammed a bunch of aussies...he was hit up, he didnt respond...he was banned for it...what you talking about? ...
...look at the aussie threads, he be called out hella times...what you talking about bro? why lie to aussie brothers and sisters? ...dont understand how you can set up your own...

but maybe he didn't scam but had problems...he had some other issues etc...BUT why didnt he respond? why did he run away, respond to no messages and ghosted the shit?...thats FACT he hella didnt respond ...why he be hiding if he so straight up think bout it?
...................even giving him benefit of doubt, whats the excuse for not the courtesy of a response? what is it? he was on an active but not responding....hiding...shady as fuck IMO..and an asshole to boot

What do you mean "...look at the aussie threads, he be called out hella times..."? Which aussie threads? Could you please provide a link to those? I am trying to find scammed customers' complaints but can't find any.

Actually I just found another forum where aussies deal with roidstop and there was not a single complaint there. People are receiving their orders as of this week.

Actually I just found another forum where aussies deal with roidstop and there was not a single complaint there. People are receiving their orders as of this week.
Roidstop was awesome but he's no longer approved here and that's that

Hmm this should do the trick this week...
36973801a896cd208d71542ec5b6ac56.jpg
978e00dd1cb8fd4aa45d30360f352eba.jpg

Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

It's been a while. Is everyone alive and kicking.

Seems I have a fair of reading to catch up on

What do you mean "...look at the aussie threads, he be called out hella times..."? Which aussie threads? Could you please provide a link to those? I am trying to find scammed customers' complaints but can't find any.

You're such a scumbag roidstop, this is him ^. You scammed me out of 2000 mate! you liar. Roidstop sent me oil in a bottle, no steroids in it I tested, BUYER BEWARE!!! After contacting him he blocked me.
FUCK YOU ROIDSTOP SCAMMER RETURN MY MONEY!

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a while. Is everyone alive and kicking.

Seems I have a fair of reading to catch up on

You alright? I heard not good things.

Where you been brother? This place has definitely missed you

I've been living up a little and making the most of the crazy world we live in.

Been through some crazy times.

Back to the real world now. But still be around... You guys just need to reach out and msg if need be lol.

Still handling business as usual.

What the new designer cycles ppl are running? Have we got something that's hit YouTube and got the approval

- - - Updated - - -

You're such a scumbag roidstop, this is him ^. You scammed me out of 2000 mate! you liar. Roidstop sent me oil in a bottle, no steroids in it I tested, BUYER BEWARE!!! After contacting him he blocked me.
FUCK YOU ROIDSTOP SCAMMER RETURN MY MONEY!

- - - Updated - - -

You alright? I heard not good things.

I've been well in general not too sure what you heard.
Send me a DM and I can maybe clear up if any rumours

I'm not roidstop and I've never scammed you!

Check my previous messages, if I was roidstop would I have posted the very first message I sent on Evo?!

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/search.php?searchid=8163025

I was just trying to ascertain whether my last order will ever show up or not. According to gearhead it wouldn't because they claimed roidstop is a scammer. As I said earlier, though, my order did show up in yesterday's mail.

I'm sorry you got a raw deal.

trust a moderator on here or someone with 4 posts????????

I'm not roidstop and I've never scammed you!

Check my previous messages, if I was roidstop would I have posted the very first message I sent on Evo?!

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/search.php?searchid=8163025

I was just trying to ascertain whether my last order will ever show up or not. According to gearhead it wouldn't because they claimed roidstop is a scammer. As I said earlier, though, my order did show up in yesterday's mail.

I'm sorry you got a raw deal.

You got 4 posts and you backing a guy who scammed me, nice! Don't send fake oils roidstop,scammer.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been living up a little and making the most of the crazy world we live in.

Been through some crazy times.

Back to the real world now. But still be around... You guys just need to reach out and msg if need be lol.

Still handling business as usual.

What the new designer cycles ppl are running? Have we got something that's hit YouTube and got the approval

- - - Updated - - -

I've been well in general not too sure what you heard.
Send me a DM and I can maybe clear up if any rumours

Send me your wickr.

You got 4 posts and you backing a guy who scammed me, nice! Don't send fake oils roidstop,scammer.

- - - Updated - - -

Send me your wickr.

So, in your opinion, how many posts must one have in order to earn the right to back someone? I am actually not even backing anyone, I'm just saying I didn't get scammed. I received my last order yesterday, simple as that. I was afraid I was going to get scammed after what I read on this forum but all was fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Send me your wickr.
Roidstops website ain't even secure anymore there's definitely something shifty happening there

Hey guys,

Looking for some info on drug testing at work and safe routes to cycle, is anyone up with this sort of thing?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom