Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 332

Thread: Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 83

  1. #1
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,761
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Exclamation Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 83

    New Aussie VIPs: Spring 2019
    -zirapb47 (HEAD OF AUSSIE SECTION)
    -contopaxi
    -Harrywho

    BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

    *SCAMMERS!!! Syntha Labs - http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...abs-41692.html
    ---SYNTHA SCAM: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ers-55850.html
    *AGPharmaceuticals - LEFT SITE POTENTIAL SCAM BEWARE!!!
    *+1 scammer[*]Roidstop.is - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...top-57089.html


    Approved Aussie sources

    For reference, old aussie threads...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  2. #2
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    504
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews


    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,761
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alba81.rm View Post


    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    bro you first... haha
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi Gearhead, in reference to the older thread, I want ya to know I respect what your saying as your experiences and what you witnessed with others in this. I am convinced your intent is not simply cos RoidStop didnt continue paying the Evo forum sponsorship fee which in USD is a fair bit per month, I am convinced its not just a simple case of sour grapes and tarnishing his name cos of that.

    Apart from being a simple customer, I dont know roidstop and Im not in anyway involved in any of that prior history. I can only share, that I have not had any problems with them and in communication as a customer, he strikes me as a solid bloke selling quality gear to help us all out. Its clear he wants to run a successful business, make money, make his customers happy. I dont have any reason to consider him a liar when he most earnestly assures me that hes never ripped anyone off in his work.

    Maybe the case is both sides have misunderstood a bit and its all compounded to a place no one wants. He told me that he was prevented from logging back onto Evo and he has no opportunity to explain his side. He did tell me, he had to temporarily close the website. He didnt have to tell me anything about it, I was just trying to judge if I should do an order or not. The fact he told me point blank he had to temporarily close showed hes straight up. If people had resulting issues with that event, then Im sure if people contacted his store that in good faith it would be worked out fairly for all involved. He told me that he got frustrated that he wasnt allowed back into Evo to say his side, discuss the temporary closure and thats why he didnt continue paying your USD sponsorship fee.

    Mate I take what I say seriously and Im careful with what I say, cos Im taking the risk like everyone with having to trust someone I dont know, with not just my money but a drop point for the juice that I need to pickup from. We all take this risk. We have to front the bitcoin up front. So when ya say, where am I at with my mates and bros, well Im totally with what you mean there man. Im just saying, Ive had no problems with roidstop and I think its a bit harsh where everything has ended up. You and everyone else who may have issues wanting resolution, well why not contact him?

    Peace man, cheers

  5. #5
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,761
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribulus View Post
    Hi Gearhead, in reference to the older thread, I want ya to know I respect what your saying as your experiences and what you witnessed with others in this. I am convinced your intent is not simply cos RoidStop didnt continue paying the Evo forum sponsorship fee which in USD is a fair bit per month, I am convinced its not just a simple case of sour grapes and tarnishing his name cos of that.

    Apart from being a simple customer, I dont know roidstop and Im not in anyway involved in any of that prior history. I can only share, that I have not had any problems with them and in communication as a customer, he strikes me as a solid bloke selling quality gear to help us all out. Its clear he wants to run a successful business, make money, make his customers happy. I dont have any reason to consider him a liar when he most earnestly assures me that hes never ripped anyone off in his work.

    Maybe the case is both sides have misunderstood a bit and its all compounded to a place no one wants. He told me that he was prevented from logging back onto Evo and he has no opportunity to explain his side. He did tell me, he had to temporarily close the website. He didnt have to tell me anything about it, I was just trying to judge if I should do an order or not. The fact he told me point blank he had to temporarily close showed hes straight up. If people had resulting issues with that event, then Im sure if people contacted his store that in good faith it would be worked out fairly for all involved. He told me that he got frustrated that he wasnt allowed back into Evo to say his side, discuss the temporary closure and thats why he didnt continue paying your USD sponsorship fee.

    Mate I take what I say seriously and Im careful with what I say, cos Im taking the risk like everyone with having to trust someone I dont know, with not just my money but a drop point for the juice that I need to pickup from. We all take this risk. We have to front the bitcoin up front. So when ya say, where am I at with my mates and bros, well Im totally with what you mean there man. Im just saying, Ive had no problems with roidstop and I think its a bit harsh where everything has ended up. You and everyone else who may have issues wanting resolution, well why not contact him?

    Peace man, cheers
    bro aint no thang....you dont know what happened...the bro just ran away...FEE? wtf you talking about?
    bro that aint true...he scammed a bunch of aussies...he was hit up, he didnt respond...he was banned for it...what you talking about? ...
    ...look at the aussie threads, he be called out hella times...what you talking about bro? why lie to aussie brothers and sisters? ...dont understand how you can set up your own...

    but maybe he didn't scam but had problems...he had some other issues etc...BUT why didnt he respond? why did he run away, respond to no messages and ghosted the shit?...thats FACT he hella didnt respond ...why he be hiding if he so straight up think bout it?
    ...................even giving him benefit of doubt, whats the excuse for not the courtesy of a response? what is it? he was on an active but not responding....hiding...shady as fuck IMO..and an asshole to boot
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  6. #6
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    6
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro aint no thang....you dont know what happened...the bro just ran away...FEE? wtf you talking about?
    bro that aint true...he scammed a bunch of aussies...he was hit up, he didnt respond...he was banned for it...what you talking about? ...
    ...look at the aussie threads, he be called out hella times...what you talking about bro? why lie to aussie brothers and sisters? ...dont understand how you can set up your own...

    but maybe he didn't scam but had problems...he had some other issues etc...BUT why didnt he respond? why did he run away, respond to no messages and ghosted the shit?...thats FACT he hella didnt respond ...why he be hiding if he so straight up think bout it?
    ...................even giving him benefit of doubt, whats the excuse for not the courtesy of a response? what is it? he was on an active but not responding....hiding...shady as fuck IMO..and an asshole to boot
    What do you mean "...look at the aussie threads, he be called out hella times..."? Which aussie threads? Could you please provide a link to those? I am trying to find scammed customers' complaints but can't find any.

  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    6
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Actually I just found another forum where aussies deal with roidstop and there was not a single complaint there. People are receiving their orders as of this week.

  8. #8
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    504
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by abs101 View Post
    Actually I just found another forum where aussies deal with roidstop and there was not a single complaint there. People are receiving their orders as of this week.
    Roidstop was awesome but he's no longer approved here and that's that

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    504
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyone having problems logging onto coinjar?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    115
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hmm this should do the trick this week...

    Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •