Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re running orals then yes you should run some sort of liver support, like NAC, milk thistle, Tudca if needed. It really depends what oral & the dosage.

Tbol 40mg a day with test e to be specific.

Ok, is there any supps that have all that stuff in one similar to n2guard? Or should I just buy all them seperate?

So there is no n2guard substitute for Australia, just buy NAC, milk thistle, tudca and other vitamins all separate?

Ozshop

Regardless have to shout out Ozshop as my order arrived very quickly, ordered Thursday night came today, it’s AGP and looks good to go 🤷*♂️😆

Ozshop are the real deal.. was ordering from a few different suppliers making slow to no progress.. bought a bottle of test E 250 from ozshop.. felt great, performed heaps better ;)

Anyone tried the following ana(var)s?

VITA ANAVAR

SWISS PHARMA ANAVAR

SPARTA ANAVAR

OMNIA ANAVAR

or any source of legit Var at the mo?

Hey mate, if you find any sources of legit var/pharma var could you let me know? I've been searching for 6 months. The only source someone told me was legit was Compounding Pharma anavar. Everytime I message austeroids.is about them they say they'll have stock in 2 weeks, but never have stock lol.

I bought Geneva Labs Anavar recently, gonna use one of those DIY roidtest's on it and see what it comes up as (who knows how accurate they are anyway). I'll let you know if its 'good to go'. Otherwise I haven't heard of any good batches. If you want you could try importing raw anavar powder from China, you're probably more likely to get what you want that way. That's the path im going to go down if I cant find any domestically.

Hey mate, if you find any sources of legit var/pharma var could you let me know? I've been searching for 6 months. The only source someone told me was legit was Compounding Pharma anavar. Everytime I message austeroids.is about them they say they'll have stock in 2 weeks, but never have stock lol.

I bought Geneva Labs Anavar recently, gonna use one of those DIY roidtest's on it and see what it comes up as (who knows how accurate they are anyway). I'll let you know if its 'good to go'. Otherwise I haven't heard of any good batches. If you want you could try importing raw anavar powder from China, you're probably more likely to get what you want that way. That's the path im going to go down if I cant find any domestically.

Hi mate Meditech Anavar is good and its legit. Ozshop sells these, Ask him if he got in stock.

Anyone tried the following ana(var)s?

VITA ANAVAR

SWISS PHARMA ANAVAR

SPARTA ANAVAR

OMNIA ANAVAR

or any source of legit Var at the mo?

Hi mate better you buy all these and use it, Let us know how you go..
only know Meditech got Real Anavar and Maxtreme pharm too.

I did my first cycle with 500mg Test E for 14 weeks and 40-50mg Anavar for 10 weeks. Looking to do my second cycle with Test E and NPP!

Week 1-14 Test E 500mg (M/T)

Week 1-14 NPP 500mg (M/W/F)

Week 1-14 .5mg Adex EOD

Week 16-20 PCT 20/20/40/40 with Nolva

Is caber necessary for this type of cycle? If so do i only take it when my prolactin goes up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom