Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case i love to try dnp, but still I’m thinking if someone taking more then 10,000 calories a day with dnp.. how can he loose weight..
i know all steriods like stana clen tren etc won’t help
If diet not on spot, but I don’t know if dnp does the magic trick..
no way.

Duromine works best..

We are pushing some extremes here.
10k cals is 150kg powerlifter.

Which IMO I think that diet alone has alot of health issues.

If we play on the side of causing. Low dose of "most drugs" is safe.

I doubt a powerlifter eating 10k cals is worried about looking fat lol

- - - Updated - - -

****caution

- - - Updated - - -

Yes this is my first post. It is in a thread called "source discussion". Do you suggest better first post?

No 1 is trying to flame you. I dont post often. Most online threads generally preferred the post count to build up before sources get dropped. Given your sign up date, thats why it's been pointed out.

No harm no foul

We are pushing some extremes here.
10k cals is 150kg powerlifter.

Which IMO I think that diet alone has alot of health issues.

If we play on the side of causing. Low dose of "most drugs" is safe.

I doubt a powerlifter eating 10k cals is worried about looking fat lol

- - - Updated - - -

****caution

- - - Updated - - -

No 1 is trying to flame you. I dont post often. Most online threads generally preferred the post count to build up before sources get dropped. Given your sign up date, thats why it's been pointed out.

No harm no foul

Yes I understand, but this thread is called "Source talk", so what should I talk about first :D ?

Yes I understand, but this thread is called "Source talk", so what should I talk about first :D ?
How about introduction, what you are and whant to achieve.

Or you could try your approach in a club. "bust in... Yo I need drugs for clubbing"... And wonders why people think he is a douche bag.

Just saying [emoji112]

Or you could try your approach in a club. "bust in... Yo I need drugs for clubbing"... And wonders why people think he is a douche bag.

Just saying [emoji112]

So I have to go to other threads to make irrelevant posts to appear credible? Isn't that what scammers do? Would that make people happy and believe me?

Does anyone know if the original formula of Jack3d pre workout still exists? Even if someone stockpiled it I’d assume it’s been way to long since they had to change it.

Yeah it’s been a good couple of years since I’ve been on here, was part of the original Aussie thread way back in the day, most of the fellas have moved on since then. Hope your well

Just saying [emoji112]

So I should go make irrelevant posts first so people believe me? Why would I need to do that? I say my opinion about sources and people have brains to use it. No need for tricks that scammers already do. I mean if you believe someone solely because he has posts history I'd feel sorry for you.

Yeah it’s been a good couple of years since I’ve been on here, was part of the original Aussie thread way back in the day, most of the fellas have moved on since then. Hope your well
I'm good, just riding the ups and downs of life. How's your progression.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom