Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone had issues with ausroids.is recently? I use them every 6 months or so without issue but this time no shipping updates and no response on wickr.
I need to stay more in the loop

Anyone had issues with ausroids.is recently? I use them every 6 months or so without issue but this time no shipping updates and no response on wickr.
I need to stay more in the loop

They’ve been marked as scammers... look at 1st page 1st post of this thread

Have been been buying from Ausjuice.is lately after AlphaB got done.
Placed on order yesterday, I know it takes 3-4 days usually but always worried when I don't see much chat about them..

Anyone else ordered this year from AJ?

bro i heard like 70% of anavar is fake in australia...and NZ like 80% fake var
There probably is a lot of fake anavar around but it’s hard to quantify. It’s not because it doesn’t exist either, it’s definitely around though. If you are lucky enough to see it raw form it’s less like powder and more like tiny crystals. Problem is it’s more expensive and it’s easier and cheaper to just substitute something else in that they buy cheap in bulk Same with a lot of these oils... I bet a lot of deca eq masteron ect is just low dose test.

Anyone want to test and review?

I'm diving into a Test/EQ blast very shortly, if you've got decent test then I'd be interested. I do not run bloods though.

Where have you popped up from? Haven't seen you around on these or any of the old forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom