Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t say if it’s properly dosed or not per se but can tell it’s not bunk? Doing bloods in a couple of weeks, only running a cruise dose and lifts etc going up.

Cheers, I had my supplier for 9 years and he is no more :( so I have been looking for reliable source since. Used wolf, one heck of good stuff but his orders are getting so late at the moment... found an approved source OZSHOP here hopping he has a good stuff :)

I like the look of their T400 P/E blend. Haven't seen many reviews so haven't put an order in yet. Let us know how it goes.

What does everyone believe is better for strength - deca or tren?
I find I lose strength when I'm on tren

Very simple Answer
Tren - you can’t sleep.tren cough feel like you will die now
Deca - shut you down very badly, low test, deca dick, zero sperum count, forget you can make your missus Pregnant.
So these are the side effects.

Benefits
Tren - lean muscle mass, burn fat quickly.
Deca - good for joints, heal injuries, you feel like Hulk. Insane strength.

Now your choice what you wanna do, I suggest run only test e or sus250 cycle, add dbol anadrol or sdrol as kick start.

I'm curious about this too bro
Bout to order some AGP also ,
stuff I've had off him in the past is always GTG 👌🏼

I'm guessing he has a ton of it in stock and is prob just gonna clear it out then start using another UGL
I could definitely be wrong tho!
OZ has never done me wrong so I trust it will all be good

I'm curious about this too bro
Bout to order some AGP also ,
stuff I've had off him in the past is always GTG 👌🏼

I'm guessing he has a ton of it in stock and is prob just gonna clear it out then start using another UGL
I could definitely be wrong tho!
OZ has never done me wrong so I trust it will all be good

I've never had any problems with AGP
Used their test and deca for ages and are currently 3 weeks into their test e and Tren e and feels good 😁

Hey Boys, totally new to the ordering stuff online, i've been off the scene for almost a decade and use to just get it through mates at the gym.

Whats the correct protocol to get an order from Ozshop? and is there a list floating around i can look at?

I have set up Wikr and sent ozshop a message regarding getting a list.

Thanks in advance for any help you can throw my way

Hey Boys, totally new to the ordering stuff online, i've been off the scene for almost a decade and use to just get it through mates at the gym.

Whats the correct protocol to get an order from Ozshop? and is there a list floating around i can look at?

I have set up Wikr and sent ozshop a message regarding getting a list.

Thanks in advance for any help you can throw my way

He will get back to you on wickr probably Monday onward I’d say. Always pretty prompt with updates and etc. Can also hit him up on the Ozshop thread

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/approved-ozshop-58353-40.html

Has anyone here had success using finasteride to reduce or stop hair loss?

Hi mate i had a small problem with test tren mast stana cycle. I rekon 100% its mast p.
Once I stopped cycle, no more hair fall.
Used GH and hair all looks normal and they thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom