Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used Hercules Tren with AGP Test P (got it from Ozshop) for 8 weeks, went from around 84 to 93kg - the change was very noticeable and family/coworkers were all getting sus lol so I'd say its fairly good.

Where can i get phenibut?

ordered overseas - held by customs
ordered from an individual on another forum - got scammed

ffs lost $200 total already

auschemlabs.com SCAMMER!

Hi Swole for Life,

With respect to James review on auschemlabs.com, I would highly recommend all Customers stay away from auschemlabs.com, as I myself was scammed of $505.00 approx 3-4 weeks ago, and despite giving them multiple opportunities to respond respectfully and politely, No response at all was forthcoming, I was able to prove 100% proof of Payment, and receipt by auschemlabs.com.

So ATM it looks like auschem,labs.com as scamming New Customers while trying to fill existing Customers Orders, and for all those who have had good experiences with auschemlabs.com, I would very seriously consider to keep using them, if they are willing to SCAM New Customers, Existing Customers will be next IMHO? especially in today's current environment, as I think you will find many old connections will use Covid - 19 as an excuse to Exit Scam.

I have placed orders with Evolutionary.org sponsored shop ozgear, and austeroids within the last 4 weeks with 100% success, with quality and old school, easy as procedure.
products.

So please take this into consideration, as I fucking hate Scammers, and do not want other to fail for auschemlabs.com trap.

Cheers, jamit01.

Circumstances why explain in plain English why bro, do you want other Aussie genuine customer to SCAMMED, I will continue to warn other Members as I se fit, or until auschemlabs.com do the right thing, and if done will communicative to all Members.

Isn't what this Forum is partly for, among reviews of Vendor Products which will see I have also done, so whats the problem?

Whats your dosage for primo champ?

500mg primo with 210 test, 100 deca ( already fully saturated and included for joints) and 100tren ace (even this low dose of tren is very noticeable and potent in terms of nutrient partitioning and cosmetic results for me)

Bit of a weird cycle but I'm very very happy with the results and this is only week 3 I think

Good to see some decent gear getting around easily enough again. Was a bit hit and miss during the year from some suppliers but always seem to have no problems using OZshop. Just ordered few bottles of AGP test to throw in with some other stuff I still have from last cycle I didn’t use. Anyone currently or recently running AGP and enjoying it? T.I.A and Happy new years Aussie brothers 🤙🏼

Nordic tren ace

Has anyone had any experience with Nordic tren ace ? Any feed back would be much appreciated

Has anyone had any experience with Nordic tren ace ? Any feed back would be much appreciated

Honestly man its tren ace i doubt it wont rock your world, unlikely its underdosed if stop worrying and just run it. ive used 10+ brands of oils and they where all pretty much the same, None stood out as dramatically noticeably better then others, having your diet and training exactly on point is what id be worried out not the brand of your gear. If its from a reputable vendor its almost absolutely fine, just my 2c

Hey mate, I can help you out. I've got left over phenibut that I am no longer interested in after I almost overdosed on it, what a scary experience. Reply back if your interested Phenibut HCL powder

There probably is a lot of fake anavar around but it’s hard to quantify. It’s not because it doesn’t exist either, it’s definitely around though. If you are lucky enough to see it raw form it’s less like powder and more like tiny crystals. Problem is it’s more expensive and it’s easier and cheaper to just substitute something else in that they buy cheap in bulk Same with a lot of these oils... I bet a lot of deca eq masteron ect is just low dose test.

You’re right about underdosed gear here in Aus, it’s a shame so many are getting the wool pulled over their eyes for a fast buck by underground manufacturers.
I can tell within 30 minutes when a properly dosed 200mg/ml shot is administered.
Alpha Pharma, Dragon Pharma or SiS Labs still the best to get.

What's the most reliable TEST on ozshop?

It’s hard to answer cause his brands change fairly regularly. Stuff he has right now is good but if your wanting to order. I just always run it like its underdosed anyways. If its 250 I go it like its only 200mg. Unless it’s prescription who’s to say it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom