Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate i had a small problem with test tren mast stana cycle. I rekon 100% its mast p.
Once I stopped cycle, no more hair fall.
Used GH and hair all looks normal and they thick.

Hey mate
I've been shedding for maybe 6 months now, even when on deca which deca is supposed to be good for the hair
Fuck knows what's going on 🤣

Hey guys, going to be buying things for my second cycle soon. Before I do, I'd love if you guys could glance over my 2nd cycle plan and see if it's good, if there's anything I'm missing or anything I could change.

CYCLE 2
Tren A - Week 1-8- 75mg every second day
Test P - Week 1-8- 150mg every second day
Aromasin - 12.5mg twice a week starting from 3rd pin
Cabergoline - as necessary (on hand)
Week 9 - PCT 4 days after last pin
Week 10-15- Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20
Week 10-15- Clomid 25/25/25/25/25/25

Hey guys, going to be buying things for my second cycle soon. Before I do, I'd love if you guys could glance over my 2nd cycle plan and see if it's good, if there's anything I'm missing or anything I could change.

CYCLE 2
Tren A - Week 1-8- 75mg every second day
Test P - Week 1-8- 150mg every second day
Aromasin - 12.5mg twice a week starting from 3rd pin
Cabergoline - as necessary (on hand)
Week 9 - PCT 4 days after last pin
Week 10-15- Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20
Week 10-15- Clomid 25/25/25/25/25/25

750mg test per week is too high mate...

keep test at just above therapeutic levels (around 200mg - 250mg per week is more than enough)
I would go tren-a at around 400mg per week or 800mg per fortnight

the test is only there to keep your bodily functions running normal, whilst the tren-a is what’s going to do all the magic stuff you’re looking for...

after or around the 3-4 weeks mark, start using your ai (in your case aromasin), this is when a lot of the test to estrogen conversion starts to happen, it won’t happen within the first 1 - 2 weeks, so don’t rush it... your body actually needs a little oestrogen to function normally, this is why men have the aromatase enzyme which converts test to oestrogen.

expect to physically see results in the mirror at around the 5-6 week mark & I mean you’ll really start to see the results, separation just appears out of no where...

most important thing & this is really the most important aspect of the entire process, make sure you’re food is on par 7 days per week!!!!

the first month NO cheat meals or stuffing about... keep your macros on check

Anyone had much luck/success with Pharmatropin HGH from Ozgear?
i was a huge fan on ÀB’s Jintropin & I confirmed it 100% with blood workto be high quality.
now I’m not too sure which is a good brand of HGH...
I’ve seen Novotropin & Hygetropin for sale from OzShop (trusted source) but have never used or heard of these brands & can’t find much decent info either.

Who here has had success with the German remedies testoviron or the alphapharma test e ? Running testovirio now it's super super smooth seems to good to be true .... came via a trusted source here ... oz

- - - Updated - - -

I have good results on agp.... pm for info bro

They are an approved source mate...

slow is another thing altogether....

beter late than never tho.....
Ozgear.is ain't an approved source here ozshop is and ozgear.is won't resend express post seizure. Seems like they select scamming to me, ozshop is the man massive list 2-3 days delivery even does courier service if U want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom