sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How long was the blood test from when u finished pct?
    If the blood test was too soon the levels might still be elevated from the pct Meds.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    How long was the blood test from when u finished pct?
    If the blood test was too soon the levels might still be elevated from the pct Meds.
    Iím still taking those menvit tribulus and ashwagandha, Clomid stopped 2 weeks before the blood and i only took 15 tabs clomid in total. Hcg stopped 1 month ago. Only had 4 boxes of hcg.
    1 box/ weekly (around 1500-1600iu mon wed fri)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Get another blood test in another month or two.

Tribulus has zero effect on test. Libido yes, but other mechanisms.

Clomid could still have ur levels elevated, and slowly they will drop down. Maybe. Somthing to think about.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zirapb47 View Post
    You the only one saying Nordic is shit.. No one else..
    Get in sun if you have zero vitamin D, never heard if using steroids and vitamins ended to zero. If you not happy with Nordic gears then try something else but donít throw flame on someone.. I personally tried Nordic and never had any issue..
    Not the only one bud thereís 3 of us and when did you last use Nordic? More then happy to post bloods when I get home from work and send you the other 2 vials of it I have and you can use it. Bloods dont lie mate and Its not the seller im talking about its the cook. And Vitamin D levels and Test work in sync similar to test and estrogen

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCee View Post
    Do not touch this shit! Read earlier posts including mine. Got bloods, Stripped my body of all test after 6 weeks, test was 8, estrogen levels through the roof, zero vitamin b in my body, zero vitamin D. 2 months prior to using my health was A1. Selling under dosed gear is one thing but selling shit that makes you sick is not on in my books
    In my opinion, i don't see how the gear is to blame. Even if it was bunk or shit or underdosed or whatever... And I brew for personal use only.

Any kind of significant mineral / vitamin deficit you have now I can't possibly link any possible scenario in my head that would be directly because of the gear itself.

That would be diet or other specific factors in Ur life.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the heads up bro
    Nothing worse then running bunk gear for months for nothing done it a lot .
    I only run pharma Test these days but obviously tren ainít prescribed so gotta run ugl .
    Hard to test Tren for legitness canít get bloods to prove itís bunk and getting any lab max roid test kits is basically impossible in this country atm (Someoneís bought them all) And fuck importing something like that big red flags .
    Iíll run 5ml a week bro (1000mg) and See what happens if itís bunk it will be apparent if not then itís gonna be a wild ride only gone that high once and was very full on .
    Great look but the aggression is hard to keep ok check etc

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutz84 View Post
    I only run pharma Test these days but obviously tren ainít prescribed so gotta run ugl .
    Hard to test Tren for legitness canít get bloods to prove itís bunk and getting any lab max roid test kits is basically impossible in this country atm (Someoneís bought them all) And fuck importing something like that big red flags .
    Iíll run 5ml a week bro (1000mg) and See what happens if itís bunk it will be apparent if not then itís gonna be a wild ride only gone that high once and was very full on .
    Mandelin reagent kit on eBay is the same shit.
    Google Mandelin reagent chart for colours and shit too.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutz84 View Post
    Been in Ur position too many times. Iv been blast/cruising 6 years. So decided to just do some homebrew. Always strictly for my personal use only. And only order very small quantities of raws.

All my gear is dosed 100% and now I don't have to worry about all that bullshit. Given I decided blast/cruise is for life. This was the best decision in terms of finance and quality/consistency.
    I earn 6 figures, so I don't need to sell any nor would I. Mates have asked and I'm just like nahh can't do it.
    I need it as my supply for the duration of my life.
    So I try to be smart about it that way.

But basically I could run a gram of test a week for a year straight and jt would cost me about 70 bucks. Tad bit extra for the filter and BA/BB vial and MCT oil. But then i have accurately dosed consistent testosterone that u can dial in an ai with.

I could run anavar 10 weeks 100mg a day for fuk all.
    I could run a gram of primobolan enanthate a week year round, for fuk All.

Trick is not to get tempted to sell any or order more than just what u need.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sssxc View Post
    Mandelin reagent kit on eBay is the same shit.
    Google Mandelin reagent chart for colours and shit too.
    True cheers bro Iíll sus it
    Always thought they were for rec drugs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Been in Ur position too many times. Iv been blast/cruising 6 years. So decided to just do some homebrew. Always strictly for my personal use only. And only order very small quantities of raws.

All my gear is dosed 100% and now I don't have to worry about all that bullshit. Given I decided blast/cruise is for life. This was the best decision in terms of finance and quality/consistency.
    I earn 6 figures, so I don't need to sell any nor would I. Mates have asked and I'm just like nahh can't do it.
    I need it as my supply for the duration of my life.
    So I try to be smart about it that way.

But basically I could run a gram of test a week for a year straight and jt would cost me about 70 bucks. Tad bit extra for the filter and BA/BB vial and MCT oil. But then i have accurately dosed consistent testosterone that u can dial in an ai with.

I could run anavar 10 weeks 100mg a day for fuk all.
    I could run a gram of primobolan enanthate a week year round, for fuk All.

Trick is not to get tempted to sell any or order more than just what u need.
    Your set 👍🏼
    Something I would like to do Aswel
    Iím envious

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Got scammed again two in a row ffs I'm sick of these cunts. I thought you guys said Austeroids wasn't a scammer? Can't even contact him "mark"

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast