needtobuildmuscle
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just going to throw this in here been running 0318 oils and Syngex Labs from Swolebay with great results. Blast & cruise.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney86 View Post
    Well I got my bloodwork results after 8 weeks on ozís Nordic Pharma Test E 300.

400mg/week test e
    55 nmol/L total test (1560ng/dL)
    2002 pmol/L free test
    Injected sub Q EOD. I donít mind pinning and have only needed 12.5mg of exemestane every four days to keep my E2 levels within normal range.

Not quite the levels I had hoped for, but Iíve still made solid improvements.

Props to those of you who flagged this issue up a while ago regarding Nordic test, because of that I actually stepped up the dose from what I had planned to be 300mg/wk for my first cycle.
    Hey mate ,

What was your reasoning with the EOD sub Q injections for this cycle?

Always felt test E best with deep intramuscular injections once to twice Max a week dose dependant

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutz84 View Post
    Hey mate ,

What was your reasoning with the EOD sub Q injections for this cycle?

Always felt test E best with deep intramuscular injections once to twice Max a week dose dependant
    The more frequent your injections the more stable your serum test levels.

The beauty of subcutaneous injections is that your body canít absorb the test as quickly because there are relatively fewer capillaries in subq fat. There are studies (with data mostly coming from TRT programs for transgender patients) that indicate that subq injection gives more stable serum levels and thereby reduces aromatisation because your test levels arenít spiking so hard. If I remember correctly the same studies indicated lower doses of test were required if injected sub q in order to achieve the same results as IM doses 20% higher.

Anyway, Iím getting by in minimal AI with it, which reduces stress on my organs since I donít have to process them as well, and Iíve got great results, so yeah I rate it.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

The beauty of subcutaneous injections is that your body canít absorb the test as quickly because there are relatively fewer capillaries in subq fat. There are studies (with data mostly coming from TRT programs for transgender patients) that indicate that subq injection gives more stable serum levels and thereby reduces aromatisation because your test levels arenít spiking so hard. If I remember correctly the same studies indicated lower doses of test were required if injected sub q in order to achieve the same results as IM doses 20% higher.

Anyway, Iím getting by in minimal AI with it, which reduces stress on my organs since I donít have to process them as well, and Iíve got great results, so yeah I rate it.
    Sound reasoning 👆🏽
    Would love to check those studies out look into it more .
    Always learning brother

Cheers 💪🏽

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elcrisp View Post
    Hey all, I've run several tren cycles in the past, my normal source gets great tren A, but his tren E is woefully understrengthed. (Pretty certain it's only 100mg/ml) I'm looking at giving Oz's tren E a shot and was wondering if anyone has recent experience with either his AGP or Hercules tren E?

I've read both positive and negative reviews on both, but it's really a bit batch dependent (not to mention the stuff off different sources could well be fake), so 3-4 year old reviews are pretty worthless.

If anyone has recent feedback I'd really appreciate your input. 🙂
    Yep AGP oils are good bro. I ran 600mg of their Tren E late last year and it was crazy.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good to know your blood results on it after running 400mg.
    Iím just gonna crack the last bottle of test300 and pin it at 450mg a week till itís gone. Thanks for letting us know 👍🏼

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeslean View Post
    Just going to throw this in here been running 0318 oils and Syngex Labs from Swolebay with great results. Blast & cruise.
    How do I get onto Swolebay mate?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCee View Post
    How do I get onto Swolebay mate?
    www.swolebay.com

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey fellas just if anyoneís wondering Iíve ordered from ausroids.is and had no issues with delivery so seem all good so far....order some var just to test the waters to see if the site was g2g. Will update on quality of gear in a few weeks if anyone is interested.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey guys,

Just thought I’d post my experiences here with a few sources as I’ve been eager shopper lately.

Austeriods.is
    - Compounding Australia and Omnia oils G2G
    - Great selection of pharma ancillaries (AI’s, HCG, Caber etc)
    - Have been running 700mg/wk of the CA Test Prop and bloods (from iMedical) can back at Total Test 120 nmol/L, Free Test 3922.9 nmol/L and e2 269 pmol/L (e2 is high and I’ve since switched from Adex to Let).
    - Always delivers. Always. Delivery takes about 7-10 days (red bag) at the moment.
    - Is expensive compared to others.

Ozgear.is
    - Core and Geneva oils g2g.
    - Geneva Anavar and Dbol tabs g2g. I be been running 30mg/day of both for the last 6 weeks. Have pulled the Dbol last week and noticed a slight hardening due to less water retention (good indicator that the Dbol is that). Am upping the Var to 60mg/day from today so will let you know if I notice the hardening effects.
    - Good and cost effective pharma ancillaries
    - Very slow delivery at the moment due to Covid - my last red bag to just of 3 weeks to arrive, though my urgent express post order of AI’s turned up in a few days (only use Express Post if you know your source is in the same state, preferably city, as you).

OzShop
    - Good selection of products
    - Always responds via Wickr, but It can take a bit
    - All my experience with him to date is with either HCG or clen, both g2g
    - Just got a vial of Hercules Tren Ace and AGP(?) Mast Prop. Been running the Tren for 2 days now at 100mg/day and can notice the difference from the CA Tren Ace > still got the night sweats but I’m definitely a bit more highly strung today which is a good sign. Only starting the Mast today so I’ll let you know how that goes.

Am keen to try Swolebay - good selection of tabs there so might be worth a small risk.

Anyone have a source with T4 at the moment? Harder to get than anything else right now.

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast