Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you go ordering from Swollbay? Ive had a sniff on there a bit havent put in an order yet..waiting on feedback
Hey mate just was waiting for my order to arrive before I replied, my trest seems g2g, ordered on the 21st, shipped out on the 23rd and it arrived yesterday on the 3rd. I ordered form a seller called "Aussie tank"

Not sure but the site is legit and quality products. Lost count of the orders I’ve done over the years. Very fast delivery also

yuppp. i second this. Ordered from them for years... HCG, melanotan, ipamorelin. only peptide company id go to.

Man it's been a while since I've been here ... good to see it still alive , I had a question regarding prime anabolics anyone tried any of the labs oil ? If so what carrier oil they use ?

This is probably a stupid question but is there any risk (legally) to getting blood w

This is probably a stupid question but is there any risk (legally) to getting blood work?
I am doing my first ever blast and want to check my blood. I have been on TRT for some time and I have been getting private blood test quite frequently. Sometimes my levels have been higher than would would be considered medically acceptable, depending on timing between test and dose. But since I wasn’t doing anything wrong I wasn’t concerned.

But now I may not be completely legal, I’m not sure what the law is exactly. I have a little bit of worry that any test I get done could be used as evidence of use. Would a pathology lab ever tip off the authorities over a test results? Am I overthinking this?

This is probably a stupid question but is there any risk (legally) to getting blood work?
I am doing my first ever blast and want to check my blood. I have been on TRT for some time and I have been getting private blood test quite frequently. Sometimes my levels have been higher than would would be considered medically acceptable, depending on timing between test and dose. But since I wasn’t doing anything wrong I wasn’t concerned.

But now I may not be completely legal, I’m not sure what the law is exactly. I have a little bit of worry that any test I get done could be used as evidence of use. Would a pathology lab ever tip off the authorities over a test results? Am I overthinking this?

I honestly don't think so, so many gear heads do this and I've never heard of anyone being targeted like this.
For peace of mind, you can choose the anonymous option when using a service like iMedical for the duration of your blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom