Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey whats the deal with the difference in Anavar prices between Aus and US? The US prices are $160USD for 100x10mg, and from most suppliers here it is like $110AUD for the same.

I understand that most Aussie Anavar is faked, but $110 is even from approved sources. Is it a matter of supply and demand? Other products here are more expensive, especially the PCT stuff.

that is probably just the conversion rates

Hey guys if anyone knows where I could get some accutane in aus please pm me, oz and my local sources all dried out.

Thanks

Has anyone had experience with either core anabolics or geneva anavar? Its for a girl so i need to make sure it's 100% anavar.
Thanks

Anyone have a review on UGP, Cyrax or bionce? Buddies are running these brands and UGP seems to come in highly recommended.

Has anyone had experience with either core anabolics or geneva anavar? Its for a girl so i need to make sure it's 100% anavar.
Thanks

Havn't used them, but i saw lab results for core anabolics anavar which said it was real var.... i can personally vouch for compounding australia anavar

Last I used test was from ausroids their clear MCT test oil.

Thinking of ACL now? I’m not sure, I just want to run 250mg/wk with some Anadrol, so want accurately dosed test and anadrol.

Also weights are sold out, so just thinking ordering some bands, tying some rope around some rocks or using water jugs or bags of rocks/sand/dirt.

Thanks
Google anavar test kit, there’s someone in Aust that sells them & it can detect differences between various compounds...
so your girl will know 100% it’s not DBol or any other oral that’s not female friendly.

Does anyone know any Aus sources selling DNP?

I'd normally go to Ausmeds but they're shut for now, and the only other place I can find it is roid-stop.is, but I'm not sure if they're scammers or not.

Does anyone know if roid-stop.is is legit?

If not, does anyone know where to get some DNP, Ausmeds aren't taking orders right now.

Dropping back to a cruise dosage and not focusing on making any significant gains - maintaining whatever mass I have and keeping the workout volume large at home is the goal. If I come out of this still looking the same and not a fat slob I’ll be happy lol

Me too. Good time to have a nice loonnng cruise for a change. Give the body some rest. Still workout.

Hey Australian Bros I hope you are all doing very well!

I just wanted to stop by and drop you all a link to the Steroid Podcast we do here for Evolutionary. Please check out my podcast on the link here:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

You can join us on iTunes or Google Play or YouTube or hear the content here on evolutionary.

Here is a popular episode on Youtube discussing how to best travel with Steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kREiSwymJxI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom