Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
As legit as they come. Take a look at my profile picture or inbox me bro. Just dont point fingers before you know the truth my man

Unless you're registered as a VIP here or a sponsor you can fuck off :).
As far as taking a look at your profile picture, you have no profile picture.
As far as sending you a PM? You can't reply to them anyway, brand new account...

Unless you're registered as a VIP here or a sponsor you can fuck off :).
As far as taking a look at your profile picture, you have no profile picture.
As far as sending you a PM? You can't reply to them anyway, brand new account...

The forum admin must have deleted it. Funny how precious people get in this space. We've launched a website like an Amazon or an Ebay where people haven't paid to be there like the sources in these forums. Sources can be the biggest pieces of shit but if they pay they are recommended to users. And you lot are happy with that. Our platform is review driven and reviews can only be left by people who have bought from that vendor. It makes it trust driven and people can choose quality legit vendors over cowboys with ease.

People are where they are on these forums because they have paid, not because they deserve to be. Our website is only a week or so old, already has over 80 products from multiple vendors, we have escrow, bitcoin, cardless cash and payID options built in. We are doing things that no one is. Changing the game. SO you can tell me to "fuck off" all you like. I'm here merely to help. You'd probably love what we are doing and how we are doing it because it is EXACTLY what this space needs.

Would take an an idiot not to workout what our website is called Mr 1Nugget. P.s, people inbox me and i've helped them already so not sure what you're chatting about my man.

Hey bro’s, just a quick one. Has anyone used Ozshops kalpa or genesis ?? And if so what’s the quality like? Cheers

Inconsistent gear is a clear indicator of the types of people producing this stuff.
It's not rocket science.

Or timing of testing, high shbg/low the list goes on and on. If you are on trt I would buy a few years worth of one product and try to find the sweet spot

Just a heads up, stick with ozshop. Tried/true/tested and gtg.

Iv been on here 6 years. Also blasting/cruising 6 years. I know a thing or two. Nuff said.

Be wary of fake accounts trying to knock certain brands/products/sellers.

Remember steroids are an illegal trade and this is the place for unscrupulous marketing. Fake accounts promoting and also knocking sellers.
So anyone with lower post counts be wary of.

like I said, iv seen it all

Does he have a website?

A website is not a good thing imo... That then becomes commercial sale and organised crime at a much higher level...
The accessibility and ease of a website allows for mass orders being madw and easily selling shit gear to a bunch of noobs.
Annnd a prime target for investigating detectives.

A website is not a good thing imo... That then becomes commercial sale and organised crime at a much higher level...
The accessibility and ease of a website allows for mass orders being madw and easily selling shit gear to a bunch of noobs.
Yep, seen that before 2...

I want to buy gear and I'd rather deal with someone that knows how to run a business. The more they invest in making a name for themselves, the less likely they are to ditch and run IMO. Being a sponsor doesn't mean a lot either. More than a few have gone from sponsor to scammer...

In fact I'd say that the era of Addar and Plat was the most stable and they weren't sponsors just resellers....

OZSHOP seems to have quality gear ..got a few orders from him now

We don't have an **************** equivalent but I think we need something to support what is or it not quality other than feel.

He might have the best gear or he might not, but if you want to give him a bump, post your blood work on his gear and it'll carry some weight.

- - - Updated - - -

******** Anaboliclab. It's not a source just testing data.

I want to buy gear and I'd rather deal with someone that knows how to run a business. The more they invest in making a name for themselves, the less likely they are to ditch and run IMO. Being a sponsor doesn't mean a lot either. More than a few have gone from sponsor to scammer...

In fact I'd say that the era of Addar and Plat was the most stable and they weren't sponsors just resellers....

absolutely two of the most legit resellers ever...there nothing to say that they aren't the only ones still around...just got to do your research 😉😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom