Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bro did you place a order and didn’t get your stuff you mean ? You must contact him man. Must be something wrong [emoji58] happened

Hey bro, yeh didn’t get my stuff.

If you go up 20 or so post you will see him say he is getting orders out. But prior to that people were saying they haven’t got their orders which means I think the post he put up was buying more time to scam

Also he had a big discount on his site 25% off for the month of October which I think was just a sales tactic to get people to put in bigger orders.

At the end of the day when we buy off the internet this is the risks we take and I completely accept that… but that doesn’t mean we can’t name and shame the kunt at the very minimum.

Hey bro, yeh didn’t get my stuff.

If you go up 20 or so post you will see him say he is getting orders out. But prior to that people were saying they haven’t got their orders which means I think the post he put up was buying more time to scam

Also he had a big discount on his site 25% off for the month of October which I think was just a sales tactic to get people to put in bigger orders.

At the end of the day when we buy off the internet this is the risks we take and I completely accept that… but that doesn’t mean we can’t name and shame the kunt at the very minimum.

Bro…. Oh no
You talking about ozshop or ozgear ?
They both different vendors. Ozshop is approved source here and no website just dealing via app. Ozgear.is is scammer
Please do not buy from his website, he scammed thousands of Aussie brothers including my self too.

Bro…. Oh no
You talking about ozshop or ozgear ?
They both different vendors. Ozshop is approved source here and no website just dealing via app. Ozgear.is is scammer
Please do not buy from his website, he scammed thousands of Aussie brothers including my self too.

Ah shit ok. Sorry yes oz gear.

I only thought it was the same person as someone the other day on here was saying something about they hadn’t got their order yet but he had been active on the forum. I’ll have a look one sec.

Anyways yet. Ozgear scammed me. Not ozshop. Sorry for the confusion

Yep I’m a dumb cunt for getting that wrong. Sorry fellas. I’ve been inactive on here for a couple years. I’m out of touch with everything

Ozshop is good to go as always. I ordered on the 3/11 and received order on 9th and 10th in 2 seperate deliveries.

Hey Franco can I get a pm too. Got a bunch of stuff in my drawer which I think is bunk. Keen to get some decent stuff for once.

Just gotta hold out a few more days till their approved here sorry boys. Trying to get it sorted ASAP

That’s the plan bro theres heaps of activity but unfortunately setup over multiple forums, hopefully get everyone to come here and get it thriving like the old days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom