Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know a local Ephedrine source? Don't really like Clen and not keen on DNP(not that it even seems available since reschedule). Seems like it's very hard to come by here.

Why not use salbutamol instead? Its clens safe cousin.

- - - Updated - - -

Also ephedrine can be used to make meth which would be much more profitable then selling it as a stim so its not very prominent in Australia

Iv heard of people using duromine?!
Seems like some get it pretty easy from the gp but idk.
Stimulant for the obese apparently.

Duromine is an interesting one, it is a type of amphetamine. Saw some people who've used it say that the sides aren't worth the effects, also it can be addicting. Saw some guy suggesting T3 instead, never used T3 myself though only clen.

Safer messing with duromine than ur thyroid hormones, damn.

Anyone familiar with getting sensitive estrogen blood test in Australia? They call it LCMS method of testing...
Has anyone got it done?
What does it look like on the blood test paper?

Safer messing with duromine than ur thyroid hormones, damn.

Anyone familiar with getting sensitive estrogen blood test in Australia? They call it LCMS method of testing...
Has anyone got it done?
What does it look like on the blood test paper?

Duromine - way safer than T3, T4 or bloody DNP. Excellent, excellent product. Have taken it on and off for more than a decade with absolutely no sides and no dependency. Don't pay crazy black market prices - just get a liberal GP to prescribe it (if you're already lean just tell the doc that the Phentermine provides you with mental focus, allowing you to focus hard on your Uni assignments, work projects or whatever). Even then a Duro script will set you back around $145.00 though. The trick is to send the script to Chemist Warehouse (no stamp required) but request Metermine 40mg (the identical generic product). All up 99 bucks including shipping to your home address. Works out at $2.47/day - cheaper than a coffee and a fair bit more effective. For what its worth. Ash

132.6 nmol/L (ref range: 6.0 - 28.0).

Very pleasing given the no nonsense, infrequent jabs with the longer esters.

Good stuff.

Damn that's an awesome result. Planned on running 400mg/week, looking forward to it now. Have a feeling my last vial of Core Anabolics was underdosed (stuff that ozgear.is sold before they went scam).

Anyone have any recommendations for Melb doctors about getting TRT?

Seems laws in are getting out of hand. It's crazy what's happening to our country.

I actually have low testosterone and can't even get a prescription for trt, it's crazy now!

Saw a doctor for first time, and he said we’ll test everything if you’re getting one thing done when I opened with cholesterol, and didn’t object to getting test levels checked, just like yep and put it straight on the list.

My levels came back at 8.8 for totals / 254 ng/dl. SHBG 25 though. He said it’s normal. I haven’t been on anything in near 2 years due to current events and gym access.

Anyone have any recommendations for Melb doctors about getting TRT?

Saw a doctor for first time, and he said we’ll test everything if you’re getting one thing done when I opened with cholesterol, and didn’t object to getting test levels checked, just like yep and put it straight on the list.

My levels came back at 8.8 for totals / 254 ng/dl. SHBG 25 though. He said it’s normal. I haven’t been on anything in near 2 years due to current events and gym access.

Dang, 254 ng/dl is borderline hypogonadal. Wish I could help you out brother. Surely if anywhere has got TRT doctors, it'd be Melbourne.

Damn that's an awesome result. Planned on running 400mg/week, looking forward to it now. Have a feeling my last vial of Core Anabolics was underdosed (stuff that ozgear.is sold before they went scam).

Hey Nat,

Core always looked very pretty (and such a pretty clearnet site lol) but was very ordinary stuff. Given the cost of Test-E raws (you can make a 10ml vial for around 4 bucks ffs and sell for 70. High school chemistry btw). So WTF would you under-dose? Just stupid assholes - any surprise they went scam?

And Nat, just so you know, I have no dog in this fight. Before Dream Market exit scammed my guy was OTB but since then he is off the grid (which fucking sucks but it is what is is).

On a whim, I got in touch with OzShop and have done 3 deals on his low end product (imo - test-e, properly dosed, is still test-e). Before Covid, I could afford Prop, Tren-A, Mast and even Anavar.

Overall, he is 100% solid and it has been a good experience - his comms and gear (Test, not too sure about the Tren-E), imo

Attachments

• Andro stats.jpg
    Andro stats.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 95
Core always looked very pretty (and such a pretty clearnet site) but was very ordinary stuff. Given the cost of Test-e raws, you can make a 10ml vial for around 4 bucks ffs and sell for 70. High school chemistry btw. So WTF would you under-dose? Just assholes - any surprise they went scam?

And Nat, just so you know, I have no dog in this fight. Before Dream Market exit scammed my guy was OTB but since then he is off the grid (which fucking sucks but it is what is is).

On a whim, I got in touch with OzShop and have done 3 deals on his low end product (imo - test-e, properly dosed, is still test-e). Before Covid, I could afford Prop, Tren-A, Mast and even Anavar.

Has been a good experience - his comms and gear is more than fine.

For what it's worth.

Ash

Hey guys,

I have ordered off of ausroids.is before, but they are not listed here so I just wanted to make sure they haven't started scamming? Prefer to go here cause they are so much cheaper!

I usually check bs-board but it seems to be down - does anyone know this is permanent?

hey mate came here looking because bsboard is down as well. not sure why. I recently received an order 2 day shipping. had a few in the past as well, all good so far!

Hey guys,

I have ordered off of ausroids.is before, but they are not listed here so I just wanted to make sure they haven't started scamming? Prefer to go here cause they are so much cheaper!

I usually check bs-board but it seems to be down - does anyone know this is permanent?

Just received 2 order this week from Ausroids.

Hey guys,

Came here from the bs-board. I received my order yesterday, took 3 days.

Unfortunately, I only received half of the vials (ordered 2 x Ultimate Anabolics Test E 250mg)

I've messaged them on wickr, will keep you guys updated.

Hey guys,

Ausroids g2g. Just received an order on Monday. They’ve announced they’re closing up show soon but they’ll be around a month or so after stock has ran out to sort out any issues. Sad day when they’re gone :/

Thanks guys! Does anyone know what happened to bs-board?

Also, for you Aussie guys what are you using for cycle protection?
Everyone here has recommended I use N2Guard & N2generate.
The problem is to get them shipped here they are like $131 AUD for a 30 day dose! Seems crazy expensive to me - if I have to pay it I will, I want to ensure I am safe but hopefully theres some AU alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom