Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure AG Pharma had his Wickr hacked and everyone didnt believe him. Same thing that happened with Ozpharm on HOG? But they pay sponsorship so I guess it doesnt apply to them

Roidstop have a good rep on bs-b.. No reports of fake gear or underdosed gear?

Ozshop sold agpharmas gear all through his sponsorship here so I guess he was doing the same as roidstop? So you vouched for him when he was a sponsor and selling for agpharma?

Ok, Mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen aussie brothers... I'm not here to have a back and forth about a source, this is just a waste of time because the core issue in question is being misunderstood...

we are only interested in having a trusted and approved community....the rules on Evolutionary Source talk for Aussies is we ONLY accept guys we vetted and they are approved...We feel it's safer for the community and after 18 years as a forum we feel this is right and it kept the least people scammed or lied to....

brothers...have there been errors - sure...will everyone agree with our way of running the forum? I'm sure some will do - some wont...but we need to keep the members safe and security...

why? our reasoning our rules for Australia brothers....
-too many scams in Australia
-too many fakes and counterfeits
-too many exit scam
-safety and security of members
-member trust towards the management
-we feel it's safer for the members
-we feel it's a long term solution to a big AU problem.

brothers...all this being said...if some sources want to come get vetter and approved...they are welcome...

Listen aussie brothers... I'm not here to have a back and forth about a source, this is just a waste of time because the core issue in question is being misunderstood...

we are only interested in having a trusted and approved community....the rules on Evolutionary Source talk for Aussies is we ONLY accept guys we vetted and they are approved...We feel it's safer for the community and after 18 years as a forum we feel this is right and it kept the least people scammed or lied to....

brothers...have there been errors - sure...will everyone agree with our way of running the forum? I'm sure some will do - some wont...but we need to keep the members safe and security...

-too many exit scam

brothers...all this being said...if some sources want to come get vetter and approved...they are welcome...

I agree with that, I rather see sources approved so I can trust them.

EVO is my home I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure AG Pharma had his Wickr hacked and everyone didnt believe him. Same thing that happened with Ozpharm on HOG? But they pay sponsorship so I guess it doesnt apply to them

Roidstop have a good rep on bs-b.. No reports of fake gear or underdosed gear?

Ozshop sold agpharmas gear all through his sponsorship here so I guess he was doing the same as roidstop? So you vouched for him when he was a sponsor and selling for agpharma?

LOL that is what I would say if I was scamming, my dog ate my wickr :p come on mate we are not naive.

Well said [mention]gearhead [/mention] , another thing to remember is that some of you guys have been around for years and know your shit but there’s also lots of fresh members coming here looking for advice and they are the ones vulnerable to scams, having an approved source section is a godsend in my eyes.

I agree with that, I rather see sources approved so I can trust them.

EVO is my home I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL that is what I would say if I was scamming, my dog ate my wickr :p come on mate we are not naive.

Yeh? It’s also what the current sponsor ozpharm said as well when his Wickr got hacked.

Listen I agree with the sponsors and it makes it safer but you can’t call non sponsors scammers. Just say what you’re saying with ozshop. Not approved use at your peril

-too many exit scam

I appreciate yous going out of your way to support the aussie roid community in a positive way, even though yous don’t need too, thank yous

Oz is still gtg.
Just takes a lil to reply as usual.

Being said I have put an order in with the new sponsor. Will update on postal times etc

Just wanted to share a quick pic of some vials from [mention]OzPharmLabs [/mention] quality is on point. Jump over onto his thread and check the product list,

[APPROVED] OzPharmLabs
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/showthread.php?t=82390

5d684ca1179434e00aa27b48e8f0d953.jpg

I had under dosed gear from AGpharma for sure, either fake or underdosed or something, it gave me real painful lumps when I shot it.
Now, ozshop he was good but went missing and isn't approved anymore not sure of him.

Not discounting your post but the cost of the steroid powder is just so cheap I have no idea why anyone would be underdosing their product in an effort to make money.

Hey brothers thanks for being patient, we now have a new approved source so welcome OzPharmLabs to the forum and be sure to leave any feedback either here or on his thread once you have some.

As always please don’t share your Wickr details on here or ask for anyone’s.

Its expected that OzPharm will be quiet busy from time to time so just be patient if your waiting for reply’s and follow his instructions to get in touch with him.
And feel free to send me a PM or ask me to reach out to you if you need anything.

Once again welcome @OzPharmLabs and thanks to my brother @gearhead for the VIP status hopefully we can get the Aussie section thriving again.

Great news bro, do you know what type of payments he accepts?

Had an order through OzPharmLabs, Nexnos Sus300 and Zloxs Dbol. All came through fast and looks great. The nexnos have a QR code you can use to verify through their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom