Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would use ozpharmlabs own label rather than nexnos. I've seen HPLC results which show they are identically dosed. If you are using nexnos assume the dosage is actually the ozpharmlabs dosage.
Not trying to start anything, just letting people know.

- - - Updated - - -

I would use ozpharmlabs own label rather than nexnos. I've seen HPLC results which show they are identically dosed. If you are using nexnos assume the dosage is actually the ozpharmlabs dosage.
Not trying to start anything, just letting people know.

Doesn't look like I can edit my post? I just wanted to add I am currently running ozpham eq and nexnos test e and getting good results and bloods.

Has anyone got any blood work ups for test that's being sold by Ozpharma?????

Nexnos Test E 400/week (200 x2)
Ozphamlabs EQ 750/week (375 x2)
Bloods taken 4 days after last pin

Screenshot 2022-01-13 120922.jpg

Anyone used cardarine?
Specifically while on tren?
It seems cardarine is hard to obtain in aus. Unlike some of the other sarm like compounds. I wonder if it has to do with the rat cancer study.

Hi fellas
I’ve not checked in on these forums for a long time but was surprised today to see Ozshop is no longer approved.

I was about to place a large order today with him but not all the confident now.

Can anyone please advise if OzPharmLabs is contactable on Wikr?

Need to place an order ASAP.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi fellas
I’ve not checked in on these forums for a long time but was surprised today to see Ozshop is no longer approved.

I was about to place a large order today with him but not all the confident now.

Can anyone please advise if OzPharmLabs is contactable on Wikr?

Need to place an order ASAP.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

No use threema to contact and order mate, all his details are at the top of his sponser thread and the app only cost $6 to download

Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask but first timer about to order through OzPharm, does everyone just get the gear delivered to home addresses or should I set up a PO Box or something?

Anyone used cardarine?
Specifically while on tren?
It seems cardarine is hard to obtain in aus. Unlike some of the other sarm like compounds. I wonder if it has to do with the rat cancer study.

Cardarine was classified as a schedule 9 drug in 2018,heroine is a schedule 9 drug.... you can get fucked with the long dick of the law if you bring it in. There was an analog called GW-**** (can't remember the numbers) but I've got no idea of the legality of that and there were limited studies on it.

If you're worried about the effects of tren on cardio the last time I looked into it singulair (montelukast) was relatively popular.

I’ve ordered from ozshop a couple times since he was taken off approved list. He’s a bit slow but both orders still came

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom