Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Axio pharma gear no good

Turnerd

Registered
I've had my steroids stored for a year from a company called Axio pharma. I pulled them out of the closet and they were crashed so I heated them up under hot water. It then look cloudy so I put it back in the closet to see if that would clear up. The next day I checked again and now there's like black dots in the vial. What do you think is going on I think this gear is completely bunk

I've had my steroids stored for a year from a company called Axio pharma. I pulled them out of the closet and they were crashed so I heated them up under hot water. It then look cloudy so I put it back in the closet to see if that would clear up. The next day I checked again and now there's like black dots in the vial. What do you think is going on I think this gear is completely bunk

Axio pharma provides low quality gear for a long time this is not a surprise. Probably completely bunk or underdosed or straight counterfeit.

Are t they back on outlaw as well? I used their prop and Tren years ago and had very little gains and never went back.

Well, if nothing else, putting back where they were f**ked wont unfuck them

I've never had my PSL or NapsGear crash

All i can say is that its always best to stick with trusted and verified sources... There are none better than Domestic Supply and i back them a million percent!

All i can say is that its always best to stick with trusted and verified sources... There are none better than Domestic Supply and i back them a million percent!

yes me too! domestic-supply is the best. Greg is da man. A++ all around

You will never have any kind of issues like this by sticking with Domestic Supply!! They are trusted, vetted and verified and who I exclusively use!

Make sure you use reliable sources like our sponsors!

Back
Top Bottom