Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

axsteroids.com has weak products

Tennetha

Registered
not happy with axsteroids.com
their products are super weak
I am using their testosterone now
after 5 weeks on I got bloodwork done and my numbers are in the 300’s even though I am running 1000mg a week. Severely underdosed gear.

People keep buying from unknown sources, sadly. I highly recommend NapsGear. Naps continues to provide excellent products with a well-known track record.

Domestic Supply is as on point as you will find. Not only providing the best quality but also the best customer service and shipping speed you can find. I would STRONGLY suggest you make the switch to domestic supply!

[FONT=&quot]I can tell you with the highest level of confidence that you will not find any place better than Domestic Supply. Greg is a great person and takes care of everyone providing the highest grade quality and customer service out there![/FONT]

People keep buying from unknown sources, sadly. I highly recommend NapsGear. Naps continues to provide excellent products with a well-known track record.

yes! napsgear is who i trust

Domestic Supply is as on point as you will find. Not only providing the best quality but also the best customer service and shipping speed you can find. I would STRONGLY suggest you make the switch to domestic supply!

i agree, domestic supply is #1 in my book

Back
Top Bottom